With Janet Napolitano in charge, does the swine flu even stand a chance?

I noticed yesterday that Nappy is driving the bus on the swine flu thing. She is so damn good the problem is already solved.

Swine flu is now called "involuntarily-obtained sick-like symptoms".

Problem solved!!! Congrats, Nappy!! Good job as always!!

I'm from Arizona, Nappy was my pet nickname for Comrade Janet while she spent the property of productive Arizonans all the way to the $3 billion budget hole she left behind for me and others to pay for.

Favorite Answer

Janet Napolitano in charge? You do realize that those the scariest four words that could ever be strung together. If she is in charge of this, your on your own. With our current administration that was pretty much the case anyway.

I examine all i could desire to this morning approximately this flu. each and every substantial, and maximum minor, international places interior the international have stated some form of coverage. Will they paintings? Who is conscious, yet a minimum of they're taking some form of action. did no longer see one component from Janet. I observed a Y/a final nighttime that she replied "No remark" do no longer comprehend if it extremely is genuine, yet would not be shocked.

you mean the same janet that said "Yes, Canada is not Mexico, it doesn't have a drug war going on. Nonetheless, to the extent that terrorists have come into our country or suspected or known terrorists have entered our country across a border, it's been across the Canadian border. There are real issues there."

even though the 9/11 terrorists came from mexico

The only thing this man-haircut has done is make it more difficult for commerce with Mexico inasmuch as she has moved assets on the southern border toward screening Americans going to Mexico.

She is protecting Mexico's border not ours.

She used grant money already in the pipeline under Bush for border security.

Apparently, she didn't get the back room memo that 0'bama is in FAVOR of NAFTA.

Hmm... Napolitano ran a state and replaced a guy whose main claim to fame was getting appointed to federal jobs as a reward for prosecuting Clinton for having an affair. Chertoff's natural disaster manager was guy called Brownie who knew how to judge race horses but not hurricanes or levees. If the incompetents appointed by Bush didn't make you worry, then you should be totally happy now.

Janet is imune form it having caught it in puberity, and she welcomes it in to our country to thin the heard as she calls it, we are doomed

I am curious if she plans on adding this swine flu to the list of Right wing extremists, firearm owners, veterans, etc. that are or could be possible threats to national security?

No special treatment for this flu!

I call it the Napolitano flu and yes thanks to her ineptness it will spread like wild fire

• bwlobo

Oh, I love your name for Napoleon-tano. 'Nappy' will continue to review names, change definitions and go after those who are our naiton's best hope.

Source(s): bwlobo

The CDC not Homeland Security is the lead on medical issues.