promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

♥ the mighty brisbane broncos?

who else recons that the broncos are gonna take out the premiership this year ? :) i for one certainly do ♥

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think it will bew between the Broncs, the Dragons, Melbourne and Manly will be bolters from 7 or 8 spot in the finals. I think the Dragons are playing at their best now and will fade late because I don't think players like Soward and Weyman will keep up their form right through till the finals and they will crash and burn in the finals, Manly will make a late charge once stewart is back and come from the back of the pack to knock off a few of the front runners in the finals the same with Melbourne. The Broncos are no where near their best and are still winning they will stuggle at Origin time as usual but will finish top 4 not sure if they will make it through the finals because of their 2nd half lapses so here's hoping they fix that before then.

One thing I will sayis... If the Broncos do make it to the GF there is not team in the world that will stop Lockyer winning his 5th premiership

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Punchy
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Well going on recent form its out of The Broncos and tthe Dragons.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would hope so. Theyve been playing like **** and still no-one can beat them LOL

But seriously, iIf Lockyer and K continue their form from last week and Kenny and Clinton continue to hit up hard at the front, then Broncs will go all the way.

• 1 decade ago

Top answerer...go back to the NFL and by the way, their not gonna win the SuperBowl...they suck

I would say the Drsgons are a good chance to take it out.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yep i reckon they will make Gf but only to craash and burn at the hands of the dragons

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well the Knights will give them a run for their money this Saturday

but i think the Dragons will win the title

nice picture by the way :p

• 1 decade ago

There is no way they can lose.

Hunt, Folou, Wallace, Lockyer, Hodges- Unbeatable

Simply Unbeatable

• 1 decade ago

Dragons and Bulldogs grand final.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Nup, atm it will be the Dragons I reckon, Brisbane can't do second halves well

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why Are U So Hot Lol

Yerrrr

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.