Am i losing feelings for my bf?

well me and my bf have been goin out for like about 10 months already. I noe that he really loves me and stuff cuz he always overreact over the littliest things and is always alfriad of losing me such as if im talking to a guy. But later i start to realize that i am annoyed with that and that i am disgusted to even... show more well me and my bf have been goin out for like about 10 months already. I noe that he really loves me and stuff cuz he always overreact over the littliest things and is always alfriad of losing me such as if im talking to a guy. But later i start to realize that i am annoyed with that and that i am disgusted to even kiss him. And i realized that im starting to have feelings for someone else at my school but im not sure if he likes me or not... am i losing feelings for my bf? and wat should i do?
Update: now, he finally came up wit his own decision to take a break but like it feels hela weird to b without him cuz like i used to b with him alot. and now it seems like he is ok witout me and it makes me seem like i miss him and its so weird but wen im talkin to the other guy, i totally forget bout him and have fun... show more now, he finally came up wit his own decision to take a break but like it feels hela weird to b without him cuz like i used to b with him alot. and now it seems like he is ok witout me and it makes me seem like i miss him and its so weird but wen im talkin to the other guy, i totally forget bout him and have fun talkin to him. but wen im not talkin to the other dude i start to have a feeling that i miss my bf. wat is goin on???