What can I do to get more views to my YouTube channel?

I have a YouTube channel and make videos for fun as a hobby. In a few of my videos, I have 200+ views, and recently, only around 60 views. I don't have money to spend on YouTube advertisements, because I am only a teenager. I wanted to post comments on other peoples videos about my channel, but I find that... show more I have a YouTube channel and make videos for fun as a hobby.
In a few of my videos, I have 200+ views, and recently, only around 60 views.
I don't have money to spend on YouTube advertisements, because I am only a teenager.
I wanted to post comments on other peoples videos about my channel, but I find that rude and stupid. I feel if I promote myself, it makes me sound desperate. I am desperate for views, but I don't want it to look as if I am.
How can I accomplish this for free and without being rude to other YouTubers?
(P.S. - I've tried making a few videos with tags of what people type in the most to watch, but that hasn't worked out too well.)
F.Y.I - this is my YouTube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/KyleISrAndOM...
Sorry, I had to do that! :)
I will give best answer no matter what, even if one answer is given.
Thanks in advance!
Update: 1) That was quick to get so many answers
2) I have done video responses to some videos with 1mil+ views. Still nothing.
Update 2: 3) josh g - your answer was pathetic, and we all hate you for it.
Have a nice day! *Dumbass* *Cough. Cough*
Update 3: Do you think if I gave away free DVD's at that mall, I could get more views. Or is that dumb?
Sorry, I really want views!
LoL