Movies as funny as mean girls?

I think mean girls is sooo funny. I guess I like laughing at what people do. I couldn't stop laughing. It's just so extremely funny. Like the girl karen just acted dumb and it made me laugh so hard. And the mom was all stupid and it made me laugh so much. But I haven't really seen any other movies... show more I think mean girls is sooo funny. I guess I like laughing at what people do. I couldn't stop laughing. It's just so extremely funny. Like the girl karen just acted dumb and it made me laugh so hard. And the mom was all stupid and it made me laugh so much.

But I haven't really seen any other movies that are really as funny as it. I've kinda got sick of "comedy" movies cuz I don't think they're very funny.
Like superbad, knocked up, pineapple express... and 40 year old virgin. They were just dumb and I didn't even laugh much.

I don't know what kind of humor mean girls is but I want to know of more movies that are like it. Is there a website I can go to that has movies that are similar to other movies?

THank you in advance
Update: Oh and I really like Scary movies.. Not literally lol. But like scary movie 1 and 2. But I don't like it that much though cuz there's not that much of a story to it. And sometimes it's just dumb.