Do you know anything that makes soft white noise for a child's room?

I am looking for something that it has a background noise for my kid's room. I had a purifier in his room before and he was not waking up at night for pee-pee. Since the purifier broke, his room is being so quite. My husband and I like to watch TV and run the dishwasher at night. Also, his room is very... show more I am looking for something that it has a background noise for my kid's room. I had a purifier in his room before and he was not waking up at night for pee-pee. Since the purifier broke, his room is being so quite. My husband and I like to watch TV and run the dishwasher at night. Also, his room is very close to the kitchen and shares a wall with the living room so I tried to test the noise from the TV but I do not hear anything from his room so the other thing it could be the dishwasher waking him up when it is running or after it is off. Do you know anything affordable that I can use to cover some noise? Thanks!