promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What kind of dog should i get?

I want a small dog and a lay back kind of dog please help me.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Go to this site - http://www.akc.org/breeds/complete_breed_list.cfm

You can click on the breeds you are interested in, and you can get info their tempermants to see if they're a good match. Also, mutts are usually a good bet. Any shelter will have any dog - full-breed and not - you could want. There you can also play with them a little to see if you two mesh. And an adult will have already gone through the hyper, chew everything puppy phase. Just something to keep in mind.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Heidi
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I don't have my dogs any more, but I used to have 3, and one died. One was Calypso. I'm not sure what breed he was but I'm pretty sure he was a mutt terrier. I didn't have him for long before he died, since he ate something bad. My second dog was named Max and he was a bichon frise. I have him for about two years until we had to give him away because we were moving to a new state in an apartment that did not allow dogs. Max was really energetic and he was such a sweet dog that could roam the yard free with supervision of course. He used to wait for me outside of my school for when I came out for the day and it was really cute. He practically trained himself in a way and he was a very intelligent dog. I love him. My third dog I got recently, and my mother gave her to a friend when she was about 2 months old or so. Her name was Chloe and she was a husky/golden ret mix, very playful but she used to bite really hard.

• 1 decade ago

I have a yorkie. He is pretty much a lap dog and loves to play.

Two thumbs up

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Basset hounds are small and laid back. My favorite dog is a cairn terrier -- they are small and soooo cute, but kind of yappy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Hello, every dog in this world is the same.....only the outward look differs.....each and every dog produced by God is the same......it wags its tail when it sees the owner.......it feels bad when treated badly......it barks when angry......it barks upon seeing newcomers.....it shouts when it needs something etc. etc......so select one and start loving the animal.....it will also reciprocate.......narayanan from immortality22269@yahoo.com..........

Source(s): I always say that my inner mind is the only source which I depend upon........now also I have done that.......
  • 1 decade ago

Hot dog with chili and mustard

• 1 decade ago

I was going to say Rat Terrier/Chihuahua mix. They are only hyper if you get them to act that way by playing around with them...I have one...She's really cute!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A live one.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Beagles are great and small - love attention and cuddle ! Pretty much laid back as well !

• 1 decade ago

A labradoodle.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.