what sign was your first love?

did you have a happy experience or a bad one ? would you date that sign again or would you be more hesitant ? or would you one day want to find some one with that same sign but hope the relationship would be better just wanted to know?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm an aquarius,my first love was scorpio.

I still haven't forgotten him,and I don't think I will.

I broke up with him,but realized I really loved him

afterwards,and tryed to get him back,but he didn't want me

again. I never met a guy so passionate,smart,sweet,interesting,

intense,quirky(aquarians love quirkyness),and loving all in one.

I still love him sooo much,and us aquarians are usually not this emotional untill something affects us deeply.

• 1 decade ago

OMG. I just love your question. And I'm not sucking up just for ten points but for these past few days, my boyfriend and I have been just bickering for two weeks straight, so now we're coming to an agreement...tomorrow. So, I'm a Libra and he's a Virgo and we don't exactly go together like peas in a pod. We have different views. He wants six kids, I was two. He is all neat and tidy and constantly picks on me about being a bit messy at my home. But, my experience with him went good for about 2 or 3 months until we had our first minor problem. Since then, we haven't gone a single month without a problem. So, if he were to break up with me today or tomorrow, I would probably go back to a Virgo and hope for a better relationship or most likely stick with a Gemini or Aquarius, the signs Libras go good with. My choice would most likely be the second option. I mean, we been together for 7 months now, our anniversary is October 9th but...we just have different views and I don't want to have someone who always finds every little thing wrong. Not to mention he's jealous. Just yesterday his friend called me hot and he went crazy. I'm like.. Geez. So, I'd be more careful when dating Virgos. I'll be happy sticking with Geminis and or Aquarius guys. I mean, don't get me wrong, yes, I am complaining but I do love him and I wouldn't change him, I'd just...wish for the best between us. *sigh* Glad I got that outta my system.

Source(s): My present experiences. Me= Libra Him= Virgo
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Cancer...Haha, let's just the say it was an interesting experience. Took me five years of suffering to get over this guy... Of course, I'd date someone with that sign again, because I know there is more to astrology than the Sun sign, and believe me..this guy does not represent all Cancers.

However, I'm in a relationship with a Gemini right now, and things are going well.

• 1 decade ago

I am a cancer, and I've dated a virgo for about 1 year. He was the coolest person I've ever met, but he was too jealous of silly things. I am not flirty and I would never cheat or anything like that, but I couldn't even compliment someone that he would already be jealous. If he wasn't so jealous, I think we could be still be together to this day.

Source(s): personal experience...
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • none
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

My first true love was a Pisces we had so much against us and it didn't work out and ended in disaster. I would date that sign again but I doubt that would happen I'm with a wonderful Gemini right now.

• 1 decade ago

My first love was a Leo. It was a complicated heartache relationship. To be honest I would not go back at all because he cheated most of the time.

I'm a Pisces

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Virgo it was a bad experience i loved him for 6 years but he never felt the same way :( im a Sagittarius btw we arnt compatible

• 1 decade ago

He was a Sagittarius. At first he had a crush on my Scorpio friend, I kinda lured him with my Piscean charms into liking me. We were together for about 3 months and he cheated on me. So you can see how fickle some Sagittarians may be.

• 1 decade ago

my first love i dont knw...it was short lived and was little then!...then i fell for many other ppl but tehy were jst lil crushes...then my 1st bf was an aries...well...i did love him but because of circumstace the relationship had been hrt too much and there was no point to it so i ended it!!....now im liking this gemini .....lol....its weird but i seem to be fallin for signs im not meant to be compatible with...im a virgo!

• 1 decade ago

aries..it ended bad

i cheated on him he cheated on me..

yeah i would like to date someone from the same sign actually i did

im a gemini female

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.