Everyone should watch the new TV show Kings...?

Say if u like it and get ur points : ) why do u think it is doing so bad in the polls. i think everyone should watch it. it is amazing David Sheperd and the King guy makes the show : ) everyone go watch it on hulu its the best!

Wow i just read everyones answer and i dont think they have even seen the show. some said they shoudnt well okay heres a thought maybe if we see a utopian city online maybe it will give others inspiration to one day be like even if it is a made up drama show

Favorite Answer

its already done! its amazing how some people love the shows that completely tank.

I think Kings had a good chance to make big waves but the budget is just too high for it to get the kind of ratings it would take to make it reasonable to keep on tv. If they lower the budget it might survived. But I will say I watched the first one and I was disappointed with the fact it had been advertised as a modern day David vs. Goalith but they made David seem like a coward that accidentally became famous and that Johnathan is a homosexual. They completely twisted it all around from the Bible which I'm sure left many Christians upset like me. I'm sure it is still a decent story but they just led people to believe it was going to be taken from the Bible story but they twisted things too far.

To answer your question, no everyone should not watch it. There have been no real good shows in a long time. Writers are at a low and with CGI being their new tool to producing more junk, television and movies needs a good overhaul.

• horam

Degrassi is a great tutor, yet they're on the eleventh season so which you in all probability would not desire to observe it. additionally, the unique sequence from the eighty's is powerful too. 90210 is extremely good as nicely, so is the unique.

I think it is a good show but hard to follow after missing an episode.

It will not make it if people have to think. Sad but true.

We will see!

No... sorry, it's already been canceled. NBC is just letting it finish it's run on Saturdays, then after that, no more.

i think it was canceled because it is not on tonight or maybe it was canceled in my market

No. Nobody should.

• yes they should