promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What is the worst tasting bottled water?

In your opinion, what is the brand of the worst tasting bottled water and why do you think so?

51 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Arrowhead. It's bitter and has an aftertaste.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dasani. They add sodium. I assume it's so you'll crave more water. Even if it's not some nerfarious marketing scheme, it's disgusting. Who wants to drink salty water?

Now when I buy bottled water I always look for a nutrion label. If it says anything besides "water" or "0", I pick another.

Source(s): Experience
  • 4 years ago

Other than distilling it, there is nothing you can do about the flavor. Either there is something in your car that is getting in the bottle when you leave it open, or the plastic from the bottle is disintegrating. The latter is probably the case. Please contact Aquafina so they can address it. They will send you free coupons to replace.

• Best is anything made by Nestle. Any other brand I do not know as I do not trust it. If it says "spring" on the bottle, it actually comes from a "spring". If it does not say "spring" it is purified, which is still a good thing if made by Nestle.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nestle has an aftertaste like minerals.

And ive alway hated evian, it just taste so nothingness which grosses me out, but like different waters have taste.

• 1 decade ago

Dasani

• A B
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

No brand water and aquafina, just because they leave a really bad after taste in your mouth

• Wonder
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Aquafina

doesnt even taste LIKE water xp

• 1 decade ago

the brand doesn't matter. water is water. the worst tasting bottled water is the kind that has backwash in it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Perrier is SPARKLING water so it is not meant to taste like water. (sorry had to get that out) Umm i think Voz has the worst. it is a weird one.

• 1 decade ago

Kroger brand, wow I like Dasani.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.