What is the worst tasting bottled water?

In your opinion, what is the brand of the worst tasting bottled water and why do you think so?

Favorite Answer

Arrowhead. It's bitter and has an aftertaste.

Dasani. They add sodium. I assume it's so you'll crave more water. Even if it's not some nerfarious marketing scheme, it's disgusting. Who wants to drink salty water?

Now when I buy bottled water I always look for a nutrion label. If it says anything besides "water" or "0", I pick another.

Source(s): Experience

Other than distilling it, there is nothing you can do about the flavor. Either there is something in your car that is getting in the bottle when you leave it open, or the plastic from the bottle is disintegrating. The latter is probably the case. Please contact Aquafina so they can address it. They will send you free coupons to replace.

• Best is anything made by Nestle. Any other brand I do not know as I do not trust it. If it says "spring" on the bottle, it actually comes from a "spring". If it does not say "spring" it is purified, which is still a good thing if made by Nestle.

Nestle has an aftertaste like minerals.

And ive alway hated evian, it just taste so nothingness which grosses me out, but like different waters have taste.

Dasani

• A B

No brand water and aquafina, just because they leave a really bad after taste in your mouth

• Wonder

Aquafina

doesnt even taste LIKE water xp

the brand doesn't matter. water is water. the worst tasting bottled water is the kind that has backwash in it.

Perrier is SPARKLING water so it is not meant to taste like water. (sorry had to get that out) Umm i think Voz has the worst. it is a weird one.

Kroger brand, wow I like Dasani.