Who is better?: Beyonce Knowles or Solange Knowles?

solange has a new album for 2009

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Beyoncé

Solange has nothing on her, she's a nobody. She can write music, but she should stick to that...and not making it. She needs to leave that to Bey, that's where she shines.

Source(s): R&B Queen
  • 3 years ago

Her greatest hit substitute into Feelin You (in case you pick to call it helpful) and her 2d massive music substitute into actual love a duet she did with Lil Romeo. another songs by way of her that have been ok are: Thinkin approximately you and Dance With You right that's a song listinf for her solo debut alub: Solo star a million. Feelin' You (area II) 2. Ain't No way 3. Dance With You 4. celebration 5. overwhelm 6. So Be It 7. actual love - Duet With ... 8. experience stable music 9. Wonderland 10. this would be Love eleven. Feelin' You (area a million) 12. only such as you 13. Thinkin' approximately You - F... 14. Solo star 15. I Used To sixteen. Sky Away 17. This music's For You 18. Naive 19. Feelin' You (area II)

• 1 decade ago

Beyonce

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have to say Beyoncé, 'cause I don't know that much about Solange... =/

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

beyonce

• Beyonce

she has more albums so far than hers

• 1 decade ago

idk why but i have always liked solange knowles better but they both have beautiful voices ansewr mine plz- http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aoh8E...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.