Why does my vagina hurt during and after sex?

for the past couple days while having sex with my boyfriend, it hurt really bad to the point where i felt like crying. it sometimes hurts in my leg too. the pains mostly during sex but sometimes after. i don't know why this is happening.

• Rachel
    Favorite Answer

It sounds like he is too big, but I wouldn't bet on it. I would go to your doctor and ask why this is happening.

Could be a lot of things. Are you too dry? That might be causing friction.

Is your boyfriend very big? And/Or is he "hitting" too hard when he comes in each time?

Worst case scenario it's an STD. If it's that you'll have to keep an eye out for any strange skin ailments, redness that isn't caused by friction etc.

1. You should be using lubricant.

2. He might be too big.

3. You might be too small - some women have extra folds in their vagina that cause painful intercourse.

4. You weren't recently de-virginized, were you? It hurt for months after for me.

5. You might have a latex allergy.

6. It could be cystitis.

Was it your first time? If so, then it's because the protective wall was popped. it's completely normal and it will hurt for a couple days. If it's not your first time then maybe your just sore. If your that concerned, then maybe you should go see your doctor.

Maybe he's too rough .. go see a doctor sex is not really supposed to hurt like that ...

its either u or your boyfriend that has an infection both of you guys need to go see a therapy

Yeast infection, get it checked out.

Maybe you got cut from sumtin that was in there.

Could be he is just too big for you. Maybe he needs to shrink it a little.

A couple things could be going on:

1. Tilted cervix

2. Chlamydia

3. Too much of a good thing.

If it persists, please see your doc.

Ohh Poor Girl...

Baby you need to change your Boyfriend...

Try sumthin new... like um.. um... ME!!!