Why does my vagina hurt during and after sex?

for the past couple days while having sex with my boyfriend, it hurt really bad to the point where i felt like crying. it sometimes hurts in my leg too. the pains mostly during sex but sometimes after. i don't know why this is happening.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Rachel
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It sounds like he is too big, but I wouldn't bet on it. I would go to your doctor and ask why this is happening.

• 1 decade ago

Could be a lot of things. Are you too dry? That might be causing friction.

Is your boyfriend very big? And/Or is he "hitting" too hard when he comes in each time?

Worst case scenario it's an STD. If it's that you'll have to keep an eye out for any strange skin ailments, redness that isn't caused by friction etc.

• 1 decade ago

1. You should be using lubricant.

2. He might be too big.

3. You might be too small - some women have extra folds in their vagina that cause painful intercourse.

4. You weren't recently de-virginized, were you? It hurt for months after for me.

5. You might have a latex allergy.

6. It could be cystitis.

• 1 decade ago

Was it your first time? If so, then it's because the protective wall was popped. it's completely normal and it will hurt for a couple days. If it's not your first time then maybe your just sore. If your that concerned, then maybe you should go see your doctor.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Maybe he's too rough .. go see a doctor sex is not really supposed to hurt like that ...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its either u or your boyfriend that has an infection both of you guys need to go see a therapy

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeast infection, get it checked out.

Maybe you got cut from sumtin that was in there.

• 1 decade ago

Could be he is just too big for you. Maybe he needs to shrink it a little.

• 1 decade ago

A couple things could be going on:

1. Tilted cervix

2. Chlamydia

3. Too much of a good thing.

If it persists, please see your doc.

• 1 decade ago

Ohh Poor Girl...

Baby you need to change your Boyfriend...

Try sumthin new... like um.. um... ME!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.