IQ test result 160+, is it correct?

I am a 13 year old girl, and I recently sat an IQ test and a practise quiz on Mensa. On the IQ test, I got a result of 160+ (it could only go up to 160) and on the Mensa quiz, it said I could qualify for Mensa. I'm not sure if I believe these, although I am a very smart kid (I am supposed to be going into top... show more I am a 13 year old girl, and I recently sat an IQ test and a practise quiz on Mensa. On the IQ test, I got a result of 160+ (it could only go up to 160) and on the Mensa quiz, it said I could qualify for Mensa. I'm not sure if I believe these, although I am a very smart kid (I am supposed to be going into top classes for everything for my third year subject choices, and have been told by my teachers for the past nine years that I am a extremely bright student). I find it hard to believe that I am part of the 2% of the populations who's IQ is above 160, which is why I doubt the answer. If you could recommend an free online test that gives an accurate answer, that would be a great help. Thank you!
Update: The test I sat was not an online one, it was a small pack of folded cards with questions, and you had to answer in 30 minutes.
Update 2: I understand online tests are not that accurate