Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

need to get rid of belly fat fast. Any ideas to help me out?

I'm going to a beach for a trip with my friends and I'm a little nervous about being on the beach with them. I need some quick ways to get rid of belly fat fast. Please help me out.

28 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

EXERCISE. Daily, moderate-intensity exercise is the best way to lose belly fat — when you lose weight and tone your muscles, your belly fat begins shrinking, too. In fact, you may notice that your tummy bulge is the first area to shrink when you start exercising. The amount and type of exercise you should get varies depending on your current activity level and your health goals. Talk to your doctor about the right exercise program to promote good health and specifically combat abdominal fat.

STRENGTH TRAINING. Some research has shown that exercising with weights is effective in trimming tummy fat. Talk to your doctor about how to incorporate strength training in your exercise routine.

HEALTHY DIET. Changing unhealthy eating habits can help fight belly fat. Read nutrition labels, and replace saturated fats with polyunsaturated fats. Increase portions of complex carbohydrates such as fruits and vegetables, and reduce simple carbohydrates like white bread and refined pasta. If you need to lose weight, reduce your portion sizes and daily calorie intake.

TONE YOUR TUMMY. While you can't "spot-burn" belly fat, you can firm up your abdominal muscles and get a flatter belly. Traditional sit-ups aren't the most effective way to firm your tummy, however. Instead, use exercises to target both deeper and lower abdominal muscles

HORMONE THERAPY. Although there are good reasons for some women to try hormone replacement therapy (HRT) after menopause, fending off belly fat isn't one of them. It's true that some studies have demonstrated that postmenopausal women who take HRT are less likely to accumulate abdominal fat than are postmenopausal women who forgo HRT. Other studies, however, found no difference. Meanwhile, questions about the risks and benefits of HRT persist. Talk to your doctor in detail about the risks and potential benefits of hormone therapy before trying it.

• 1 decade ago

There are numerous misconceptions about how to get rid of that not so pleasant on the eyes belly fat.

The truth is, crunches and sit-ups often lead to negative results. If you do these exercises then you in essence make the muscle underneath your fat larger, which will in turn make that belly fat poke out even more!

If you really want to get rid of that unwanted belly fat and have lean, sexy abs in the fastest amount of time possible, check out the number one rated weight loss and ab building solution: "Truth About Abs."

The best part about it, is it's FREE to try! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain this summer! So please, for yourself, have a look at the link below. It may be the best decision you make all year!

Source(s): www.tummy-be-gone.com
  • Nancy
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

The best thing to lose the fat and get ABS is All exercises with lifting your legs. Crunches aren't hard so you can do them later. Because the fat stays on the lower abs so just do the exercises with lifting your legs and you're gonna see the difference in less than a month. I've done it and now i have abs showing! Work them out every day, no reps. Just do them till failure Good luck

• 3 years ago

Use fast beat albums while you work out

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Lessen your own Christmas tree.

• ?
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

When you need to help brainstorm, do it while strolling.

• 3 years ago

Get a plant for your office—watering it's going to make you more active.

• 4 years ago

Schedule meetings to be held in far-off conference rooms.

• 3 years ago

Get a plant for your office—watering it will eventually make you more active.

• 3 years ago

a 50 minute beach volleyball game

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.