and most Jacqueline Wilson books,

but i want to read so different books,

can you recommend any, and please give a brief statement of the book

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hunger Games by: Suzanne Collins

COULD YOU SURVIVE ON YOUR OWN, IN THE WILD, WITH EVERYONE FIGHTING AGAINST YOU?

Twenty- four are forced to enter. Only the winner survives.

In the ruins of a place once known as North America lies the nation of Panem, a shining Capitol surrounded by twelve outlying districts. Each year, the districts are forced by the Capitol to send one boy and one girl between the ages of twelve and eighteen to participate in the Hunger Games, a brutal and terrifying fight to the death – televised for all of Panem to see.

Survival is second nature for sixteen-year-old Katniss Everdeen, who struggles to feed her mother and younger sister by secretly hunting and gathering beyond the fences of District 12. When Katniss steps in to take the place of her sister in the Hunger Games, she knows it may be her death sentence. If she is to survive, she must weigh survival against humanity and life against love.

It sounds wierd but trust me it's really good!!

Kissed by an Angel by: Elizabeth Chandler

When her boyfriend, Tristan, died, Ivy thought she'd lost everything, even her faith in angels. But now she's discovered that he's her guardian angel -- his presence so strong that she can feel the touch of his hand, the beat of his heart. Ivy needs Tristan now more than ever because he knows she's in terrible danger. Only Ivy's guardian angel can save her now that his killer is after her.

But if Tristan rescues Ivy, his mission on earth will be finished, and he must leave her behind forever. Will saving Ivy mean losing her just when he's finally reached her again?

It is very good!!

• The Beka Cooper Series by Tamora Pierce is awesome

The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare is amazing

• 1 decade ago

try the inheratince cycle (the eragon books) by Christopher Paolini

Source(s): me myself and i
  • 1 decade ago

try left behind (christian)

the series of unfortunate events

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.