I need advise real soon !!! My daughter in law tells grandchildren I don't love them?

My daughter in law tells my grandchildren we don't love them. They are 5 1/2 yr old and 3 yr. old. My son doesn't believe that she does this. My son has always been so close to his brother (my other son) until he married this mean woman and now she won't let my son come around him because SHE doesn't like his wife. She's jealous of her. She even thinks she wants HER husband. She calls me out of the blue and rants & raves about things I don't even know what she's talking about. She knows that I will do anything to see my g.children, so she does and says anything she wants to. I always just smile , hug her and tell her I love her. I'm going crazy being nice to this awful person. Please - some advise .

Best Answer

That is not right.

I know you want your son to be happy, but this is not right what she's doing. What you need to do to prove what a b*tch she is is do a little sneaking around. When she calls you, record the phone call with a tape recorder or video camera. And record when she comes over and what she says too. Maybe have a few baby moniters placed throughout the house? Hidden? I don't know...

Hope I Helped and Good Luck!

All you can do is make sure she's well informed, if she's adamant it's not like you can get in there and do it for her. Point out that it's cheaper, that it will help her lose the baby weight faster, that it is healthier for baby, that the milk will come in anyway and if she doesn't nurse it can cause her pain, that it is the most natural way to care for a child, that it is more convenient than having to pack bottles everywhere you go. Give her the literature, tell her the information, talk to your son as he seems to listen to you and she may listen to him over you. At the end of the day, however hard you try, it will still be her decision.

get a tape recording of her talking on phone or whenever to you to show your son. just keep assuring those kids you love them more than anything. Have him confront her about it in front of you