Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 decade ago

How sad to hear the death of BEA ARTHUR?

So sorry to hear the death of Bea Arthur of the Golden Girls (Maude) and Jerry Hermans Mame .(the man in the moon is a lady and bosom buddies) Great comedienne. .will be sadly missed . Rest in peace darling. and thanks for the memories,

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It does not matter if you remember her as Maude or Dorothy.All that matters is you DO remember her. She will be missed.:(

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Beatrice Arthur was a beautiful, wonderful, intelligent, and amazing woman with great talent. She was an outstanding actress and comedienne. I remember her for her roles of Dorothy in "The Golden Girls," and Maude in the All In The Family spin-off show, "Maude." She will be sorely missed.

Source(s): REST IN PEACE, BEATRICE ARTHUR!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bea Arthur will be remembered forever! Folks who want to study acting, watch Bea Arthur in action instead of forgettable fools on"reality shows".

So long Bea.

• 1 decade ago

Yeah, really sad to her..just as sad as hearing about Estelle Getty. As weird as it sounds to hear this from a guy, but I loved the Golden Girls as a kid. It was fun watching it with my Mom. I'll always remember dorothy zbornak for her wit and attitude. As manly as she could be at times, I dont think anybody coulda played that roll better than Bea Arthur. R.I.P "pussycat"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Very sad news. I grew up watching Maude and remember Saturday Nights was Golden Girls night. We all had to watch that before we got ready tog o out for the evening. Great memories of a talented lady.

• 1 decade ago

I will miss my favorite Golden Girl. No one could give "the look" better than Bea. RIP Bea.

• 1 decade ago

Yeah!

I know it's like the middle of the night, but I just saw the news on a site and I called my mother to hell her!

She was like "Oh no!"

She loved the Golden Girls!

Bea was such a great, unique actress!

• 1 decade ago

We've been talking a lot about it at Couch Potatoes @ccess the Golden Girls.

http://www.couch-potatoes.co.uk/forums/index.php?s...

Come join in the tributes...

• JT
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

It's hard to watch the golden girls. Now, I realize that Dorothy was my favorite.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

rip at least she is in a better place

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.