If Michael Moore and Rush Limbaugh were both running for president, who would you vote for and why?

Favorite Answer

moore, he cares about the country, rush doesn't

• Noah H

In this heavy weight lineup, I've got to go with Mike. Let's be real...the world has changed since the Reagan republicans came along. The US has different demographics, differnt technology, a different environmental philosophy, an economy that doesn't fit reality and even a different 'mission'. An attempt to return this country to a time that never was seems to be the mantra of the current GOP, and Limbaugh

is a leader of this backwards to the future ideology. The idea that 'letting the market work' no matter what has an appeal, but the market 'works' only if it works pretty much everyone up and down the line. Evidently 'bigger is better' corporate capitalism has a few flaws that need addressing. The democrats are at least aware this is the case, the GOP is still clueless. The GOP says 'no' to market regulation and oversight....that sounds like 'freedom', but it amounts to license to steal....as we've recently seen. The list goes on. We currently live in the 21st century, not in any past century. Mike Moore, for all of his strange bluster knows that 20th century ideas, economic, social, political and foreign policy are either outdated or require serious tweaking. Limbaugh doens't buy into that...he's an old time religion guy...but it's not the old times now. Sorry....gotta' go with Mike! No kiddin'!

Moore they're both self obcessed blowhards yet Moore takes extra effective postions on a million. economic 2. social 3. overseas coverage Rush may be McSame as bush and look how that grew to grow to be out

They are both Entertainers, which might be a good thing. But Rush simply because I believe in conservative philosophy.

That having been said, I do not think that Moore is the flaming lib everyone would like to think. I understand that he owns stock in Haliburton.

• Deb M

I would definitely vote for Michael Moore....he is more intelligent than Limbaugh...Limbaugh is a druggie....

• TJ9

I wouldn't vote for either of them. Rush is fat, dumb, and ultra conservative. Which I don't like. Mike Moore is fat, dumb, and ultra liberal. Still don't like it. Why do you want the extremes of liberalism and conservatism as a President? That would ruin the country faster than a mouse on amphetamines.

Against Moore, that nut job has a very narrow view of truth and reality. Rush isn't much better, can we just have a choice were we are not choosing between the lesser of two evils??? Seems it's been that way for decades.

Mean the BIG MOUTH CLUB

President of that

Well given Rush is a fool and incite people and wants us to fail

Then would have to Moore who at least does something with his documentaries

Moore is ridiculous beyong belief and Limbaugh speaks the truth with intergrity. He's really the type of man who should be President - not a Communist Trojan horse like Barack Hussein Obama.

I don't want a drug addict in office, nor one with a gas problems. And how can you believe in the conservative philosophy? Look at the past 8 years dumbass republicans.

I'd vote against Moore, thank you. What a nutball.