Is the Honda Rebel a Chick bike?

More specifically, the 1986 Honda Rebel 450.... I want to get a motorcycle, and I've found an affordable Honda Rebel. Now on this particular bike, Most people with the bike, in photos, are chicks(not like a model) Now, I am new to motorcycles, I've Sat on a motorcycle AND THATS IT. So the power that the... show more More specifically, the 1986 Honda Rebel 450.... I want to get a motorcycle, and I've found an affordable Honda Rebel. Now on this particular bike, Most people with the bike, in photos, are chicks(not like a model)

Now, I am new to motorcycles, I've Sat on a motorcycle AND THATS IT. So the power that the Rebel is lacking (I've heard its lacking) isn't really a problem for me. But are there other aspects to it that make it a chick bike

If I got this bike would I be laughed at by all the other guys on motorcycles
Would buying this bike take up some of my man cards?
Update: You make a valid point with the attracting chicks part :)

its funny i told this girl at work that I'm gonna get a motorcycle, and she's been flirting with me hardcore ever since
Update 2: Hey kracker.... the 86 rebel, the only reason im interested is that I may be able to get it for $900