Why hasn't Leonardo DiCaprio got an award yet?

He's an amazing actor in all of his films such as Blood Diamond, Catch me if you can and titanic. So why hasn't he got a Grammy or something?

Favorite Answer

Well firstly Grammy's are an award for music and he is an actor. The awards which Leonardo Dicaprio deserves is Golden Globe, SAG Award or Academy Award which can be also known as an Oscar. He hasn't received an award yet because it hasn't been his time yet. I believe he deserves one also because he is an amazing actor, he is one of the most talented actor's in Hollywood. He has already won a Golden Globe Award for Best Actor in a Motion Picture for his film The Aviator. But the award which Leonardo still wants is an Academy Award. But don't worry I know he will get an award when the time is right. Him not winning all theses years will have just made him more determined for each film he does.

• Cate

Well first of all a grammy is for music....and he doesn't do music. Second of all he is not that great an actor. I think he has been really good in some movies; especially "Catch me if you Can". But not better than anyone up for an academy award. He's good. But not great.