How do i know what shes feeling?

we are still teens. Just making it clear. Ok now, here's the situation: She gives a big sweet smile(a smile that looks very special) to you every time you see each other, she seems so happy when shes with you. shes normally not flirty and is hard to get.But she woudnt leave her BF! And it kinda shreds my... show more we are still teens. Just making it clear. Ok now, here's the situation: She gives a big sweet smile(a smile that looks very special) to you every time you see each other, she seems so happy when shes with you. shes normally not flirty and is hard to get.But she woudnt leave her BF! And it kinda shreds my freakin' brain. I mean, it really seems like she really really likes me, but this girl and her boyfriend keeps breaking up then gets back again and again. Almost all the people close to her prefer her BF to stay being her BF than me replacing that guy. But hey, i got feelings too you know!! I cant just watch and feel sorry for myself, disregarding the possibility of hope. And i cant tell if shes waiting for me to approach her or not waiting at all. coz, you see, i think iv'e been pretty slow on working this out these few months. Please help.
7 answers 7