Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

how do i know what shes feeling?

we are still teens. Just making it clear. Ok now, here's the situation: She gives a big sweet smile(a smile that looks very special) to you every time you see each other, she seems so happy when shes with you. shes normally not flirty and is hard to get.But she woudnt leave her BF! And it kinda shreds my freakin' brain. I mean, it really seems like she really really likes me, but this girl and her boyfriend keeps breaking up then gets back again and again. Almost all the people close to her prefer her BF to stay being her BF than me replacing that guy. But hey, i got feelings too you know!! I cant just watch and feel sorry for myself, disregarding the possibility of hope. And i cant tell if shes waiting for me to approach her or not waiting at all. coz, you see, i think iv'e been pretty slow on working this out these few months. Please help.

Favorite Answer

Well, Titanic(movie) and Romeo and Juliet(the movie) have two things in common. First, they both star Leonardo DiCaprio. Secondly, they involve two characters that are madly in love with a girl who's already taken by another man. In Titanic, it's that snob rich guy; In Romeo and Juliet, it's that Paris guy. However, Jack, and Romeo didn't let that guy get in their way of love. They disregarded the fact that the woman they were in love with was taken, and went ahead and got their girl. So, it's up to you. What are you going to do? Are you gonna let another dude have your girl? Or are you going to take her away?

• Emilie

Many women are aware that they are pregnant from the signs and signals their body will give them long before they test positive for pregnancy. During the initial onset of pregnancy you may feel some bloating, cramping, heartburn, or nausea, you will experience more frequent urination, and you may notice increased white creamy discharge. You may experience food cravings, mood swings, headaches, dizziness or a slight fever as your temperature elevates. You may notice changes to your breasts or nipples. 6 to 12 days after intimacy occurs you may notice some light pink or brown spotting or you may experience a short or light period as implantation occurs. You may on an emotional or intuitive level feel something is different....

If you really like this girl then try asking her out to see a movie, as friends if possible. Or you could just wait until shes single again and ask her then. If this is really bugging you then just talk to her and ask her whats going on between her and her boyfriend.

I hope this helps!

Let her know you like her and you wouldn't do what her current boyfriend does.

Tell her she needs to let him go because he's just hurting her or not getting anywhere with their relationship.

Make sure it's clear that you're not trying to break them up.

Maybe she is, but you won't know until you try.

Surely a 'no' is better than hanging there and waiting God knows what for. Best of luck. :)

She wants you

dont do that