Where's a great place to go on vacation within the continental US?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Moab, Utah freaking awesome

Yellowstone NP

Glacier NP

Taos, NM

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I agree anywhere out west - California is great. Los Angeles, Venice Beach, Hollywood, Universal Studios - are all landmarks. San Diego Zoo, Wild Animal Park, Sea World, Birch Aquarium - are all also favs.

If you're going to come to Cali - go to Disneyland. You guys will have an awesome time & it's only about a 45 min drive north of San Diego. If you need a good deal on a place to stay (for either San Diego or Disneyland) check this site - they have 3 day 2 night packages (which you can extend) for just $199 at really nice hotels. Plus they give away 2 adult Disneyland tickets with their Disney package!

If you stay in San Diego, I recommend Balboa Park - you can take some great pics of there if you explore a little & there are numerous museums & exhibits of all kinds that will bring a little culture & entertainment to you. Plus it's right next to the zoo but very different. They have an Imax theater, art, natural history, & many other museums plus a cool science center.

Sea Port Village is a nice place to stop too, it is in the downtown area near the harbor, lots of cool little shops, again a very nice area to walk around in. There are whale or dolphin watching cruises or harbor cruises & also carriage rides around the area.

La Jolla shores & the tidepools & seal beach are all in the La Jolla area, which is beautiful. Upper end shops, very nice to stroll around, beautiful galleries & beautiful scenery. Tidepools are easy access & fun for all ages, seal beach is a cute place to see seals up close. Again, bring a camera!

Carlbsad has Legoland & the Flower fields right next to some strawberry fields plus its right near some great beaches!

Downtown has the best nightlife scene - stay away from Chula Vista, El Cajon, La Mesa & Santee - there is nothing to do there. Stay in North County or Downtown areas.

Best of luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, North/South Dakota. Anywhere out west is beautiful

• hovard
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

you could circulate to manhattan city. you should circulate to instances sq. or wander around in correct Park. I went there 2 years in the past in the process the summer season. It replaced into so marvelous! or you should attempt to purchase some Chicago Bears tickets and circulate to Soldier container. OR in the process the summer season, you will discover the Chicago Cubs play. Then wander around in Chicago and take the subway and stuff. I went to San Francisco final summer season. the climate replaced into cool, yet no longer too chilly. It replaced into extreme high quality. We went to establish Alcatraz and we took a great boat holiday there. We additionally walked around battling with the aid of Chinatown and Fisherman's Warth. It replaced into plenty relaxing. San Francisco is definitely one of my well known cities now.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Michigan. Get away from the Detroit and Lansing metro areas, and we're actually quite civilized.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.