Questions for those who service lots of guys?

1. Sometimes I read that some of our users (glances at my cool friend Enno) enjoy sharing oral with lots of guys. Have you ever gotten an STD from this kind of hooking up? Perhaps the circumstances of your life make it unlikely that you will encounter someone with an STD, but it would be something that might... show more 1. Sometimes I read that some of our users (glances at my cool friend Enno) enjoy sharing oral with lots of guys. Have you ever gotten an STD from this kind of hooking up? Perhaps the circumstances of your life make it unlikely that you will encounter someone with an STD, but it would be something that might concern me. I'd love your ruminations on this.

2. Also, when sharing oral with dozens of dudes, how do you avoid the odd chance of breaking the heart of a guy who thinks it is more than just a hookup? Or do you simply make it clear from the get-go that this is for fun?

3. At what age do you plan to make the transition to monogamy -- or do you think that is even necessary or desirable?

Thanks and hugs!
Update: I purposely did not use the perjorative term s lut. I don't think that is a fair way to describe what I sometimes see among young gay men, or guys just coming out. I'm asking this question "without teeth or horns", just to get thoughts and feedback. Personally I think it is good for most... show more I purposely did not use the perjorative term s lut. I don't think that is a fair way to describe what I sometimes see among young gay men, or guys just coming out. I'm asking this question "without teeth or horns", just to get thoughts and feedback.

Personally I think it is good for most people to become monogamous at a certain time of life, but I'm still working out the ethics of that. I'm traditional in some ways, but willing to learn from the life experience of others, including guys younger than me.
Update 2: Ice Dragon: I think it's cool that you realize you are not in a life-partnership with your buddy, but you still love each other as you play.
Update 3: ok... I'm glad you're careful (what does that look like, I wonder?), and it makes me smile to hear you are romantic and looking for a guy to take your breath away.
Update 4: builder dave: "siphoned off" hahahaha! That's cute. =P Yeah, I've met various guys who are very "active" especially when they first come out.
Update 5: ewan20: Wow! I love your answer! You have wisdom, my friend.
Update 6: Enno: I was hoping you'd reply! =) Yes, I figured your population of high school students in a prep school might be less risky (though I can't vouch for that). How awesome that your brother is studying medicine! Hahaha, I'm picturing you arguing a romantic guy out of having a bj from you and... show more Enno: I was hoping you'd reply! =)
Yes, I figured your population of high school students in a prep school might be less risky (though I can't vouch for that). How awesome that your brother is studying medicine!
Hahaha, I'm picturing you arguing a romantic guy out of having a bj from you and laughing at that scenario! I'm glad you steer such starry-eyed youths to other boys. Okay, you also value monogamy -- I could see you as a great dad, and your adopted children will be so incredibly fortunate!
I love you, young friend. Be safe! Hugs.
Update 7: OMG, I hadn't thought of mono! Hmm...
Update 8: I should explain, as a Christian person I value monogamy as a special calling from God reflecting either Christ the Bridegroom and his Bride the Church (for straight folk), or reflecting the eschatological life in the Spirit manifest in the love of two men or two women (for LGBT folk). I also value those feeling... show more I should explain, as a Christian person I value monogamy as a special calling from God reflecting either Christ the Bridegroom and his Bride the Church (for straight folk), or reflecting the eschatological life in the Spirit manifest in the love of two men or two women (for LGBT folk). I also value those feeling called by God to celibacy.
However, I'm realistic that most of us don't have the call or gift of celibacy.
Besides, unlike older generations, we are not married young, guys don't have "concubines", hahaha, and there are years of education and life experience before most people are ready and willing to enter a monogamous union.
So my question is practical -- how to maneuver that time when one is not yet monogamous, yet one has sexual needs and a drive for romance?
Your answers are proving enlightening to me, and I'm grateful for you all.
Update 9: "Enno locutus; causa finita" -- LMAO!!! OMG, a 15-year-old who has read J.H. Newman, or perhaps Augustine?! You are a priceless jewel, young man. I am a Lutheran. I hear what you are saying, Enno. I'd respond by saying, you have the Light of wisdom, love and truth in you -- and I think all humans... show more "Enno locutus; causa finita" -- LMAO!!!
OMG, a 15-year-old who has read J.H. Newman, or perhaps Augustine?! You are a priceless jewel, young man.
I am a Lutheran.
I hear what you are saying, Enno. I'd respond by saying, you have the Light of wisdom, love and truth in you -- and I think all humans share in this Light. As a Christian, I also think this Light was uniquely embodied in Jesus of Nazareth. I'm by no means exclusive, however. Though I picture Christ presently pouring out His Spirit of Light and Love on all people, I also picture the Buddha seated by His side. I am an inclusive Christian. Therefore, I welcome and embrace you as a brother, even if you wear the label agnostic. For in you there burns a bright Light, and I honor that Light in you.
Update 10: I am in no way equating you two, nor am I disparaging your fun (actually I'm a touch envious that my high school days were not so adventurous), but if Rahab the harlot was a hero of faith, then I'll grant that Enno can manifest high ethical values even as he services boys and plays with them. Though my... show more I am in no way equating you two, nor am I disparaging your fun (actually I'm a touch envious that my high school days were not so adventurous), but if Rahab the harlot was a hero of faith, then I'll grant that Enno can manifest high ethical values even as he services boys and plays with them. Though my more traditional side is grateful you wish to be monogamous someday. Thanks, friend, for your words.
Update 11: I see! I'm glad you are so highly educated: you are indeed a prodigy! Since we can't email, I'm more grateful than I can say to get a better understanding of you by these added details. And yes, I have noticed you hooking religious LGBT folk with gay-friendly churches. You may not think of it this... show more I see! I'm glad you are so highly educated: you are indeed a prodigy! Since we can't email, I'm more grateful than I can say to get a better understanding of you by these added details. And yes, I have noticed you hooking religious LGBT folk with gay-friendly churches. You may not think of it this way, but I'm convinced God is using you, and that makes me very happy.
Update 12: Rj Hilton: I'm sorry, I can't help it, hahaha. And I know this is not R&S forum. But believe me, I was asking this question with an open mind and heart, in order to learn and grow from the life experiences of others. It's true that, as a man in my 40s, I have some opinions. But I hope I never stop... show more Rj Hilton: I'm sorry, I can't help it, hahaha. And I know this is not R&S forum.
But believe me, I was asking this question with an open mind and heart, in order to learn and grow from the life experiences of others. It's true that, as a man in my 40s, I have some opinions. But I hope I never stop learning from others, even about things like bjs and the sexual life of 21st century gay folk. =P
Update 13: Enno: I am well nigh speechless. You are more thoughtful and well-read than virtually all adults I know.
Yes, the world will be a better place because of you. Thank you for being you, in every way.
Update 14: Ben!!! =) It's fantastic you've never gotten an STD (nor has anyone else who has responded, good). Hahaha, I would never wear a condom for oral either...that's just too weird. I guess it would be good to have a sense of the guy's history, as Ewan20 mentioned. And good for you to have broken... show more Ben!!! =) It's fantastic you've never gotten an STD (nor has anyone else who has responded, good). Hahaha, I would never wear a condom for oral either...that's just too weird. I guess it would be good to have a sense of the guy's history, as Ewan20 mentioned. And good for you to have broken only one heart. You are so appealing I thought you might break more. =) Hmm. I suspect friends can cover a lot of ground -- we all need a community of care. But to have a special guy to share life with is my dream. I have no doubt that you will have someone at your side. And you won't get senile either. =)

Your responses are all so interesting! As the Victorian Era morality is heaving its last death-throes, are we seeing a new way unfold? I suspect so.
--Youthful hookups that are fun and honest, for the time of the teens and early 20s.
--Monogamy later.
It's fascinating to me to read *both* a desire for youthful variety and fun, *and* a desire for eventual monogamy.
Update 15: However, I'm also aware that my question was directed to guys who do service lots of guys. So the sample is biased. Ice Dragon made it clear he is monogamous with his buddy. Does this mean some experience a kind of "serial monogamy" before settling down to a life partner? I'd guess so. If I... show more However, I'm also aware that my question was directed to guys who do service lots of guys. So the sample is biased. Ice Dragon made it clear he is monogamous with his buddy. Does this mean some experience a kind of "serial monogamy" before settling down to a life partner? I'd guess so. If I were in college now, that might be me. I'm more conservative and romantic by nature.