If you watched from G's to Gents....?

Who do you think should have won?

I think Teddy or even Blue.

But I didnt like Mito.

AND who did you dislike the most?

I hated Macho he was big baby and a snitch!

Favorite Answer

I thought for sure Blue was going to win. He seemed more sincere than that freaking Mito. Geez what a p*ssy he turned out to be.

Sooorry but I liked Mito. Teddy was an azz. And Blue was worthy of the winning title, but I preferred Mito.

lol Macho was funny, he should have stayed in for comedy value.

I think they got rid of the big characters too early, the would have been better with more b*tches in there.

I hate Blue cause he's a little cry baby, back stabbing B***H. And I think Baron should have definitely won.

i wanted blue to win!!! but its ok cuz he wont have to be homeless anymore! but i think he was more sincere and into changing his life around. Blue should of won!

i thought and wanted blue to win

he was so sincere and really wanted to change