Why can't I answer questions by this person?

OK, so everytime I try to answer a question asked by a particular member, I get the same message. "Yahoo Answers is currently unavailable" I can answer other questions by other members at the same time. Anyone know what's going on?

OK, thanks everyone. I suspected that this user might have blocked me, but not sure why. I don't recall ever having successfully answered one of their questions. Not sure how I could have offended without answering. Oh, well no skin off my nose. : )

Favorite Answer

This sounds like a temporary glitch within the system; as such, this occurrence may be resolved in the near future.

If the problems persists, it could be that at user concerns has been suspended from the Yahoo! Answers community, or you have been blocked by this user from answering their questions. My advise would be to log out of Yahoo! Answers and log back in and keep checking every so often to see if the problem has been fixed.

If this does not appear to be the case, please contact a member of staff at y_answrs_team@yahoo.com (answrs is correct).

All the best

Cheers

whoever the question asker is, they have blocked you from answering their question. That's why you can answer other questions. I've had that happen, too, and i just ended up blocking them. Not much you can do except get a new account with a different name, but usually, it's not worth all the trouble.

hi !

i dont recall getting any question befor this was the first one ive recived sorry but if your qiestion is why uot cant get an answer im lost ,dont know why un less yahoo lost the others ! wont be the first time thats happen.goodluck and maybe re try it

thanks

tr

jan, I know how you must be feeling my Friend, =my= questions are not being moved to main list for answers. I have tried everything I know to rectify this but it is still hopeless. Have you got the same problem?

possibly, yet i exceptionally doubt it.. everytime i see somebody ask this question the main I even have ever observed substitute into like 50.. yet you in no way be attentive to. i visit star it and are available decrease back to it and notice if it occurs. I only hardly in no way examine my star questions, yet i visit attempt to bear in mind.. lol.

• I have no idea but it sure drives me bananas! Because it does that to ME all the TIME!

maybe that member is blocking you that can happen !!!!