Should Obama be impeached for treason for taking sides with terrorists over our own country's safety?

I dare anyone to watch this video and then say that Obama is justified to investigate the torture of the terrorists. If there is such an investigation then Obama and the DEMS should be impeached. In addition, Americans should bring a class action lawsuit against Obama and the... show more I dare anyone to watch this video and then say that Obama is justified to investigate the torture of the terrorists. If there is such an investigation then Obama and the DEMS should be impeached. In addition, Americans should bring a class action lawsuit against Obama and the DEMS.

Video-
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/487881/911_world_trade_center_twin_towers_emotional_video/
Update: The video is real. You can't change or deny that fact. American's suffered far more than any wimp-a$$ terrorists.
Update 2: I would condone the torture and deaths of the people responsible for the torture and deaths of these innocent American's.
Update 3: Why would Obama care MORE about the rights of terrorists than of Americans?