A playstation 1 rpg game I can't recall the name of...?
Ok so its main features were:
- You were this little guy going on a journey from your home town
- The story started with you snoring in your sleep in your house
- Along the way on your journey you come across a SMALL PINK PET THING that retrieves objects for you and follows you around while you run from one end of the world to the other.
- This rpg features running into big white sperm-looking creatures that upon encountering initiate a turn-based battle.
- You fight with a sword.
Any ideas, anyone?!?!? its been killing me for years! never got to finish it, and it was a fantastic game too. Wanna chase it down on ebay possibly. Good luck =]
oh! oh! btw... that pink pet thing is assumed to MORPH into something awesome later in the game... which i haven't reached yet... sucks =\
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
hmm tough, what year were you playing?
Edit: I think I found it, Its Guardian's Crusade
the picture shows a knight with a pink bunny looking thing next to it
looks cool, i may have to check it out
edit: Guardian's Crusade Playthrough Part 1 - The Journey Begins
- 1 decade ago
It sounds like one of the Final Fantasy Games maybe FF7
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Thanks for that i know which game your talking about just don't know what its called. arghh its going to keep me up all night!