can u get a six pack by just jogging and eating healthy?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Yes; Jogging is actually one of the best physical forms of exercise because it concentrates on so many muscles that eventually you can get a six pack just by jogging and eating well. To get a six-pack is difficult though, so by just jogging, it may take a little longer because it isn't an abdomen-specific exercise.

• 1 decade ago

It's definitely possible. Jogging is a great way to burn fat. When you burn fat, your abs will definitely start popping out. Everyone has abs, they're just buried in blubber. But if you want them defined, then core exercises will get them "ripped."

• 1 decade ago

Yes I believe so........and add some good eating habits into the program.......no soda's and cut the sugar way down. Drink lots of water throughout the day and into the evening. All the best to you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no it is difficult. i have been doing these things since 5 years but haven't got six pack.please go to gym hall

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

really no you cant because u have to work the abs and not the legs lols but the eatting healthy part keep in mind lolz

• 1 decade ago

not really.. It would definitely help the progress because you need to lose the fat around your stomache in order for the abs to show, but you'll need to strength train your stomache in order to show remarkable results

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

ja weiter so alter...das geht auch ohne jogging

• 1 decade ago

No, but you surprisingly can with chin ups. It causes your stomach muscles to compress along with the biceps.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes i think you can, but you should also try the abdominal exercises.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.