Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationOther - Outdoor Recreation · 1 decade ago

what happens if i use .20g bbs instead of .12g bbs in my AEP (Airsoft Electric Pistol)?

the instructions say not to use .20g bbs, and to only use .12g bbs. what will happen if i do use .20g bbs? i dont have any .12g's so...

Favorite Answer

our gun will jam and be impossible to get the bbs out unless you take it apart

• If your AEP is not that powerful then don't use .2 g bbs because the range of ur pistol will decrease dramatically especially with a fixed hop up that is designed for .12g bbs. Unless you are using it for close quarters situations I wouldn't use .2 g bbs if i were you. Some AEPs do shoot well with .2s but they aren't too common.

.20's are made for AEG's not AEP's if you use them in yours you'll notice a huge decrease in range but they'll be really accurate for the 20 feet they might fly. They wont hurt it, it's range will decrease a lot.