What Does Pot Look Like, Smell Like, Etc.?

My one friend sold me a joint at school for $2. I am new to the pot thing. I haven't had a chance to smoke it yet because they haven't left the house yet. So can someone please tell me what it looks like, smells like, etc. So I know that it is the real stuff.

When I tasted a bit it tasted kinda... I can't explain, well It looks like oregeno, but doesnt taste like it. When I chewed a bit and spit it out it looked dark green mush, it has a strong scent.

And no, I'm not an R-tard for tasing it, I know your pose to smoke it. I was just curious bout the taste.

Oh yeah, and its a small ****** joint, bout 1 inch long

Best Answer

The smell is unique... no one on here will be able to describe that. Best thing to do is to google it but if it's already rolled then it will look a little different. Buds are small... buds. Little round greenish brown balls. Then they chop that with scissors, mix it with tobacco, and roll it in the paper. Oh yeah, the one thing about the smell is that it's strong.

You probably shouldn't smoke it though. I wouldn't trust your friend.

• minger

What Does Pot Look Like

• mannon

Like oregano, "sickly sweet" smell, tastes like alfalfa.

Silly, you can too eat it.- Alice B. Toklas brownies- oops, I'm dating myself.

You can also make tea of it.

!!!!!!Please read this part too!!!!!!

BTW, it's a bad idea all the way around. I know more than half of teenagers at least try it, and my generation certainly has no room to talk, but... be wary, I truly have seen some bad things happen to long term or heavy users

Pot, like many plants, has an estrogen (feminizing) effect when used heavily. This means, in other words, decreased sex drive, growing breasts, and shrinking penis. (seriously, that's why people doing sex changes use estrogen.)

Be aware that there are some as***les out there who lace pot with meth.

Source(s): Life experience, treatment, worked in mental hospital

If your parents have the spice "sage" or maybe you have some catnip for your cats, it smells kind of like a combination of those two.

On another note, if you don't trust that you're getting the real thing, then definitely don't smoke it - people can lace joints with all sorts of nasty stuff. For example: formaldehyde (the stuff used to preserve dead bodies), crank, meth, cocaine, etc. Don't take a chance that your first could be your last - its not worth it. And DEFINITELY don't smoke alone - everyone reacts differently and you need to have someone watch over you in case something goes wrong.

For 2$ you didn't the good stuff. But weed is green and smells kind of like a skunk but it can also smell fruity. The more pungent the smell the better it is most the time. Real good bud can be light or dark green or purple and it will have little orange or red and some times white hairs on it.

well depending on the strain it may smell piney

but its really hard to explain its unique

and if your friend isn't a pro it may have some seeds in it

and don't listen to the propaganda pot is safer than alcohol

live below the influence man

cause all those commercials on tv provide no factual information and are just scare tactics

like where the kid burns his guitar why? no one smoking pot would ever be LESS interested in music

and when the girl talks to her dog thats something you do on acid not pot

but dont do any other drugs

if its your friend and a pothead he probly didnt rip you off

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): pot smell etc: https://tr.im/wOvfW

It looks like dried oregano and the smell..well it unlike anything else I can think of, a smell of its own

A word of caution a joint for 2 bucks probably isn't good bud its weed but low quality

It looks like oregano. Kind of leafy and green sometimes small orange hairs or little white crystals on it.

It smells kind of bad maybe like manure and grass. It also smells a little dry if that makes sense. (Not necessarily too the touch though, some of it can be very sticky)

I hope your FRIEND would let you down and sell you something fake.

Source(s): I have been smoking weed for 4 years, I think I would know by now.

i know you are going to do it anyway but it isn't a good idea to get started on that stuff. When I was 17 I started smoking and it ruined a lot of things in my life at the time. I got smart and stopped smoking in just 7 months because I realized how much it changed me for the worse. It may be fun but it can get you into a lot of trouble. And you will know if it is real.