Quiz: What zodiac sign do you act like the most?

http://quiz.myyearbook.com/myspace/PersonalityEmot...

I got Taurus.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My 3 main signs are:

sun - Libra

moon - Capricorn

rising - Scorpio

What Zodiac Sign Do You Act The Most Like?

Taurus

You should be a Taurus! If that is not your sun sign, then it may be in your moon or rising sun. Taureens are stubborn, stable, cautious, comfort-seeker, deliberate, slow ( not as in intelligence, as in slow moving and not being impulsive ). Security is very important to a Taurus person, especially when it comes to finances. They are very dependable and don't like to rely on other people. They like their money to be self-made. They enjoy sexual pleasure. If they were heart broken in the past, they go against their beliefs and may cheat or become promiscuous with another person. While many are stubborn, they are also patient and loving. They do not enjoy spontaneous surprises and want a sufficient amount of time to do things. They are hard workers and work hard to earn a living. They value success in hard work. When it comes to sports, many of them like ones that involve strength like body building. Common complaints: sore throat. stiff neck, and earaches.

21 Answers

Relevance
  • ntisme
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

That is so rigged. The same sign is in the same place each time.

But, of course, I scored Aquarius, only because that's what I wanted my answer to be

Aquarius Sun

Pisces Moon

Leo Rising

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What Zodiac Sign Do You Act The Most Like?*edited*

Aquarius

Report this image

You are an Aquarius! If Aquarius is not in your sun, then it is most likely in your moon or rising sun. Stubborn, Societal, Mental poise, Opinionated, Unconventional, Musical, Rebellious. Aquarians love to shock people. They are quite random and at best, they are humanitarians, liberal, and want the best for society. They love to save the world. At their worst, they tend to be cold, standoffish, and distant. They can either be shy or outgoing, depending on the person. They love to say things for shock value and are kind of weird. However, they are smart, intellectual, and are a lot of fun. They have a good sense of humour Some common complaints: Cramps, allergies, sudden illness and freak accidents are common Aquarian complaints, though they may also suffer from various nervous disorders..

cancer sun

scorpio moon

aquarius rising

i dont like how you could tell what sign it was because the signs were in order. but nevertheless, it was fun =)

• 1 decade ago

You should be a Capricorn! If you are not one, then it is in your moon or rising sun. Mature, Ambitious, Responsible, Designing, Patient, Goal-seeker, Traditional. Capricorns are intelligent and shy. Many do have a good sense of humour. Many are Conservative and patient. They want to acheive their goals in the end. They like status symbols, like the Mercedes or a large house. They work hard for a living and value the family and work at the same time. They value success as well. Money is very important to them. Many Capricorns are neat freaks. They are perfectionists. They are highly ambitious. They are disciplined and have good diatery habits. Though sensitive skin, allergies, and broken bones are their most likely complaints, worrying too much can also result in physical problems

Source(s): I'm a Pisces :) maybe that's why I'm so attracted to Taurus and Capricorn
  • 1 decade ago

Cancer

You are a Cancer! If that is not your sun sign, then it is probably your moon or rising sun. In a nutshell, Cancers are moody, nurturing, sensitive, shy, possessive, and family-orientated. Cancers are very emotional and are a good person to cry on. They love their family and love to nurture others. Family is very important to a Cancer, while they may not always be good cooks or good housekeepers. Cancers are doers and they want to obtain their goals. They have no trouble expressing what they want. They can sometimes be moody and crabby if they don't get their way. They are very creative, in writing and poetry. They are sensitive and do everything emotionally. They listen to their intuition, and in most cases, not their heads. They rarely waste money. They are gregarious in public, but are shy when it comes to personal matters, like relationships. Common complaints: stomach aches, food allergies, and hysterics. Sometimes when they feel like crap, they tend to use food as comfort which causes them to put on some weight.

Source(s): My sun sign is a Cancer!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You should be a Capricorn! If you are not one, then it is in your moon or rising sun. Mature, Ambitious, Responsible, Designing, Patient, Goal-seeker, Traditional. Capricorns are intelligent and shy. Many do have a good sense of humour. Many are Conservative and patient. They want to acheive their goals in the end. They like status symbols, like the Mercedes or a large house. They work hard for a living and value the family and work at the same time. They value success as well. Money is very important to them. Many Capricorns are neat freaks. They are perfectionists. They are highly ambitious. They are disciplined and have good dietary habits. Though sensitive skin, allergies, and broken bones are their most likely complaints, worrying too much can also result in physical problems.

Sun - Libra

Moon - Cancer

Rising - Libra

• 1 decade ago

Saggitarrius

Report this image

You are a Sag! If Saggitarrius is not your sun sign, then it is probably in your moon or rising sun. Common traits: Independent, Truth-seeker, Traveler, Talkative, Theatrical, Athletic, Tactless, Over- confident. Sagitarrius love travel and a taste of culture. They are intellectual and independent. They tend to be major flirts which gets them into trouble sometimes. They are good-humourted. They readily adapt to change. They are outgoing, although in some rare cases, they is a shy Saggitarrian. They LOVE to broaden their knowledge and would make excellent teachers. They are the life of the party. They are funny. Some Sags tend to overdo it. They tend to be promiscious. Many love to party. They overindulge in nearly everything- partying, eating, sex, shopping, etc. heir physical complaints are apt to be the result of unrestricted diets or an overly indulgent pursuit of other pleasures

hahaha,I knew it :D

Leo sun

Sag MOON

Aquarius rising :D

• Sarah*
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Aquarius

Report this image

You are an Aquarius! If Aquarius is not in your sun, then it is most likely in your moon or rising sun. Stubborn, Societal, Mental poise, Opinionated, Unconventional, Musical, Rebellious. Aquarians love to shock people. They are quite random and at best, they are humanitarians, liberal, and want the best for society. They love to save the world. At their worst, they tend to be cold, standoffish, and distant. They can either be shy or outgoing, depending on the person. They love to say things for shock value and are kind of weird. However, they are smart, intellectual, and are a lot of fun. They have a good sense of humour Some common complaints: Cramps, allergies, sudden illness and freak accidents are common Aquarian complaints, though they may also suffer from various nervous disorders..

Sagittarius sun

Leo moon

Aquarius rising

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You are a Pisces! If not, then it is in your moon or your rising sun. Some common traits: Vulnerable, Shy, Unrealistic, Compassionate, Unstable, Theatrical, Risk-taker, Self-pitying. They are creative and shy. They like poetry and writing. They tend to be passive. Some are neat freaks while others are sloppy. Once they overcome their vulnerability, then they can become daredevils, although naturally they are not. They are good at either philosophy, English, or mathematics. They like to play martyr. They are emotional and sensitive. Some common complaints: Swelling, allergic reaction to drugs, and sore feet are common complaints, but their emotional nature can also make them vulnerable to psychosomatic illness

Leo Sun, Aries Moon, Scorpio Rising

o__o lmao

then again I have a Pisces Moon in Vedic Astrology and I tend to follow that one more than Western

And did anyone else notice that there just so HAPPENED to be 12 questions, and the order they were in pertained to the sign of that number?

Like, all the fifth answers were either "I want ATTENTION" "I am selfish but also generous"

lmfao

and the eigth ones were about jealous, and we all know about a scorpio's jealousy lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Scorpio

You should be a Scorpio. If it is not in your sun, then it is most likely in your moon or rising sun. Common traits include: strong-willed, Secretive, Possessive, Vengeful, Investigator, Passionate. Scorpios are interested in learning about religion and like to wonder about they mysteries of life and death. Scorpios are either shy or outgoing; it can go either way. They tend to be extremely jealous, to the point that it becomes an obsession. In relatinships, tehy are possessive of their partners and jealous. They are emotional and creative. They tend to like dark things. They are private and secretive. Headaches, infections, and fevers are Scorpio complaints. Creative potentials include those who are outstanding cooks, writers, designers, and composers. Their shrewdness in assessing value makes them excellent real estate agents and developers, bankers, stockbrokers, and financial planners. Sometimes they appear magnetic and powerful. It is not good to get them in a powerful situation, because they will want more money. They are very sexual. Probably the most sexual of all the signs.

Scorpio sun

Virgo moon

Scorpio rising

I also have a lot of Scorpio in my chart.

Figures.

Top secret i totally noticed that. all the 8th ones were stuff about being passionate. or the 11th one was like i love to travel or whatever.

• FACE
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I got Gemini =P

-----------------------

These are my three main signs:

Sun - Taurus

Rising - Virgo

Moon - Capricorn

Sugar... all those are Earth signs. But my midheaven is Gemini... OH! =D

Gemini

You should be a Gemini. If your sun is not in Gemini, then it is probably in your rising sun or moon sign. Geminis are alert, adaptable, friendly, superficial, curious, restless, and talkative. Geminis are supposively intelligent. Serious Geminis become scholars who spent much of their life learning. Immature ones, well, they...well... you don't want to know. Many Geminis are very intelligent and intellectual. If they don't get good grades, then they are lazy. Geminis are funny and like to crack jokes. They are friendly and love to make friends. They often have many friends. They like sports like tennis. They do more talking than eating and they are naturally quite thin. A lot of them to have to be told to shut up. Gemini talents include: design, interiour decoration, arts and crafts, magic and illusion and music. Complaints: respiratory problems and various nervous problems.

Source(s): Great quiz =) Like... whoa!! Paint it Beautiful above. You're a Gemini, got Taurus. I'm a Taurus, got Gemini... freaky LOL.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.