4 wk old kitten biting itself?

so i have a malnourished kitten i just started hand feeding cuz mum wont feed her, lately now that shes becomming more active she is starting to bite her feet and legs and today she made her own foot bleed from biting, why would she do this? How to fix? Shes only 4 wks and im not bothering with a vet on this thanks... show more so i have a malnourished kitten i just started hand feeding cuz mum wont feed her, lately now that shes becomming more active she is starting to bite her feet and legs and today she made her own foot bleed from biting, why would she do this? How to fix? Shes only 4 wks and im not bothering with a vet on this thanks as i dont intend to keep this kitten but if its an easy fix id like to go that way
Update: naps, thanks so much you are on to something with this because as it turns out she is 1/2 siamese, obviously if it gets worse than the "tiny" spot she made bleed then i will go to a vet, I'm not an in humane person im also just not someone to freak out about everything and go to a vet or a doctor even... show more naps, thanks so much you are on to something with this because as it turns out she is 1/2 siamese, obviously if it gets worse than the "tiny" spot she made bleed then i will go to a vet, I'm not an in humane person im also just not someone to freak out about everything and go to a vet or a doctor even for myself, so f**k off for acting as if im somehow cruel to animals as i took this kitten in along with a few more, dont act like you know how cruel someone is based on a question on a web site online, thanks
Update 2: if it continues or gets worse i will definitely take her to the vet, i just wanted to know if anyone had any ideas first, yes i know how to take care of a kitty silly ^^ i've helped out a dozen or so in my lifetime and even helped birth them a few times but i appreciate the concern for my knowledge as i would... show more if it continues or gets worse i will definitely take her to the vet, i just wanted to know if anyone had any ideas first, yes i know how to take care of a kitty silly ^^ i've helped out a dozen or so in my lifetime and even helped birth them a few times but i appreciate the concern for my knowledge as i would be concerned too with so many morons out there, she was almost dead when i started hand feeding her, after 3 days of hand feedings i can no longer feel her spine sticking out and she tries to rub on me and purr, i love her as ive loved many, anyone need a sweet kitten with possible skin problems? s.w. MI