Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 1 decade ago

OHIO PEOPLE, PLEASE READ!?

what are some really great things about ohio? i'm a teen, and i wanna know what ohio really has to offer. what's school typically like? cool places teens tend to chill at? if there's anything else interesting or bad/boring about ohio, i wanna know... but give me the both. let me know the good things and the not-so-good things.

just in general. what's a good city? it's for a story and my grandma lived there before she died, and i remember how much i loved it.

Favorite Answer

What part of Ohio? In or around what city?

I grew up in a small town in northwest Ohio, also lived in Dayton and Cincinnati (both in southwest Ohio), and my husband is from Cleveland.

Ohio in general is very pretty. Changing of seasons is beautiful. . .warm summers, beautiful leaves in fall, very cold winters, and unpredictable springtime. Generally speaking, the people are good, nice, and easy going.

Cedar Point is an amusement park in northern Ohio that we went to a lot as kids and teens. Kings Island is another amusement park that is in Cincinnati. Both are a lot of fun for all ages.

Ohio is home to Ohio State University - Go Buckeyes! Great school in Columbus (the state capital).

In to horses? University of Findlay in Findlay, Ohio has one of the greatest Equestrian programs in the nation. Also Quarter Horse Congress, the biggest breed horse show in the United States is held in Columbus every October.

My husband grew up in downtown Cleveland - probably one of the "rougher" areas of the state, but great, big city overall with lots to do. "The Flats" are there - a big area full of bars and night clubs, great for the younger crowd. Cleveland is also home to the Cleveland Indian baseball team and Cleveland Browns football team.

Feel free to email me if there is anything else you'd like to know.

Take care:-)

Source(s): I lived in Ohio for 22 years. Grew up and graduated from college there.

i've got confidence you're no longer even allowed to have them, as they're reserved for emergency autos. besides the undeniable fact that, in case you used them for teach purposes merely, and by no skill on the line, how would desire to you get ticketed for that?