Upcoming Movie Poll: Which of these films do you think you might go see in the theatre?
1) May 1: X-Men Origins: Wolverine (self-explanatory)
2) May 21: Terminator Salvation (Batman plays John Connor)
3) May 29: Up (Disney-Pixar, do you need to know more?)
4) May 15: Angels and Demons (The Da Vinci Code sequel)
5) May 8: Star Trek ( How Kirk met Spock.....and Bones)
6) May 22: Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (Ben
Stiller's semi-annual release)
7) June 24: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (Question: Name one movie that won't win an acting Oscar?)
8) June 5: Land of the Lost (Will Ferrell makes Sleestaks hip again)
9) June 12: The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3 (Denzel + Travolta + Tony Scott = Big Box Office)
10) June 19: Whatever Works (Woody Allen, meet your leading man, Larry David)
11) July 1: Public Enemies (Captain Jack Sparrow IS John Dillinger)
12) July 15: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (sigh!)
Whew! Now that I typed that, which of these, if any, do you think you might go to the theatre and see?
Thanks for your indulgence. lol