Is it a coincidence that Arizona is one of the most corrupt states & Mrs. Janet Napolitano is also from there?

If corruption allows America to profit, then corruption is good for America.

Isn't it?

We all know that Florida and Arizona are the most crooked and corrupt states. It have been proved many many times.

The media knows that

Your job is to deny it.

Favorite Answer

I agree. Read this. I guess if you don't live here you don't understand.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aubj2...

EDIT: Money is the motivator. Its not only Napolitano. It is also our Sheriff. They treat anyone that COULD be doing someone wrong horrible. But the government granted our county 10 Million for a task force to help catch rapist, muderers, etc. We aren't using it for that. We are also the #1 county in the nation for felonys not being taken care of. We just care about the misdomeanors because it brings in money.

EDIT: I am not going to deny it. If I walk outside right now I could be raped and killed by someone that was easily found if the effort was there. Then they would just call it suicide. Happened to a neighbor on tuesday but the cops are just supposed to say suicide now. They didn't even ask questions to anyone that lived around her.

Our sheriff is a racist and it makes me so mad!

William, honey. I am sorry to break it to you but they denied to use the money for a task force to catch the real bad guys. You must work for him. They aren't using much of the money for the task force. Turn on the news once in a while.

Arizona is full of messicons. Any state or country that has a majority of messicons will be corrupt.

Look up corruption in the dictionary and you will see a picture of a messicon.

So thats why McCain is supporting her stupid and false statements - because they are both from Arizona.

Just to reinforce the message - the 9-11 hijackers did NOT enter USA through Canada!!!! They were all admitted through JFK and LAX airports.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/090424/national...

Source(s): I LIVE in Canada

But we have Sheriff Joe! A true American! If you want corruption follow obama home! Now there's a corrupt state!

Money is the motivator. Its not only Napolitano. It is also our Sheriff. They treat anyone that COULD be doing someone wrong horrible. But the government granted our county 10 Million for a task force to help catch rapist, muderers, etc. We aren't using it for that. We are also the #1 county in the nation for felonys not being taken care of. We just care about the misdomeanors because it brings in money.

Check your facts! The county proposed using some of the money to create a task force to serve felony warrants. Local police refused! Add in the fact that MCSO has one of the lowest outstanding felony warrant percentages in the country! Cities like Phoenix and Mesa on the other hand accept crayoned names on napkins as ID and have the highest rates! The Mesa police chief had illegal aliens cleaning his office and police stations! When he was informed of this he still couldn't find these people! And you wonder why Mesa has so many outstanding warrants!

EDIT: I am not going to deny it. If I walk outside right now I could be raped and killed by someone that was easily found if the effort was there. Then they would just call it suicide. Happened to a neighbor on tuesday but the cops are just supposed to say suicide now. They didn't even ask questions to anyone that lived around her. And chances are that the murder or rapist would be an illegal alien from south of the border as most crimes of this nature in AZ (about 75%) are committed by illegal aliens from south of the border!

This is one of the problems! Some of the "Hispanic" community want to hide these criminals. They claim racism at the drop of a hat. They complain so much the government has investigated MSCO hundreds of times over the years and not found the rampant discrimination they yell about! If the majority of criminals are illegal aliens from south of the border guess what? You will most likely arrest more illegal aliens! It's not corruption! It's just fact!

Our sheriff is a racist and it makes me so mad! Criminal is not a race! If you do not like it stop harboring criminals!

I think not! It also has one of the highest foreclosure rates and Phoenix is now number 2 in kidnappings.

Muerto is right - the states with the most illegals are the most corrupt.

• ?

Where do you get this from? Everyone else seems to think that Illinois is the most corrupt state.

Joe is doing wonders, gotta love the man if you like the idea of enforcing laws.

Even though Phoenix is now number 2 in kidnappings advocates claim this is false and there are not such kidnappings taking place there and much of this is designed to bring about racial profiling

I'd have to say Illinois(chicago) is much more corrupt then Arizona.

yes, thank goodness Joe is cleaning it up.

Source(s): outragedpatriots.com