Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Playoff time!! What's your prediction for the finals?

Everyone is saying Lakers vs. Cavs, Lakers win it all. I'm a Celtics fan soo I disagree haha, but w/e what's your prediction for the finals?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Cavs vs. Spurs. Cavs Win in 4 Games.

Source(s): Sports Fan.
  • 1 decade ago

I'm a Laker fan and would love to see the Lakers vs. Celtics as a redemption rematch, but Cleveland looks unstoppable. LBJ might even win the MVP this season. However, the Lakers will probably beat the Cavs in 6.

• 1 decade ago

Definately Cleveland vs. LA. The cavs are on fire and there is no stopping them. They are a force to recon with. Mike Brown and Lebron did a awesome job building this team and they will go all the way this year. They only have "One Goal", and that's to win the Championship. If you've never been to a Cavs game, it is one of the most extreme experiences I've ever felt in my life! I hated sports untill I attended a Cavs game. They thrive on energy and as long as it's there, they are going to continue to win. Sorry everyone else. This is our year!

• 1 decade ago

Cavs VS Lakers

Cavs win in 6

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

hey i have said this before its the year cleveland sports teams win titles first off it starts off with the cavaliers then indians then in a few years the browns so i predict CAVS vs L A (FAKERS) opps i mean lakers in the finals cavs win in 4 and then LBJ =MVP

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lakers Vs CAVS

Because Boston Have NO KG

• Cavaliers vs Lakers

Lakers in 6

• 4 years ago

Pistons Win Over Suns

• 1 decade ago

I like the celtics

but I don't think they're gonna make it this year

Im hoping the jazz will advance

but its most likely gonna be Lakers vs. Cavs

CAVS WINNING IT ALL =)

• 1 decade ago

lol...some fools over here want to get 10 points really badly so they decided to go with ur fav team as this year's winners...what a joke....its most probably gonna be Lakers vs Cavs.....im not sure who wil win it all

Source(s): so obvious
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.