Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Playoff time!! What's your prediction for the finals?

Everyone is saying Lakers vs. Cavs, Lakers win it all. I'm a Celtics fan soo I disagree haha, but w/e what's your prediction for the finals?

• Favorite Answer

Cavs vs. Spurs. Cavs Win in 4 Games.

Source(s): Sports Fan.

I'm a Laker fan and would love to see the Lakers vs. Celtics as a redemption rematch, but Cleveland looks unstoppable. LBJ might even win the MVP this season. However, the Lakers will probably beat the Cavs in 6.

Definately Cleveland vs. LA. The cavs are on fire and there is no stopping them. They are a force to recon with. Mike Brown and Lebron did a awesome job building this team and they will go all the way this year. They only have "One Goal", and that's to win the Championship. If you've never been to a Cavs game, it is one of the most extreme experiences I've ever felt in my life! I hated sports untill I attended a Cavs game. They thrive on energy and as long as it's there, they are going to continue to win. Sorry everyone else. This is our year!

Cavs VS Lakers

Cavs win in 6

hey i have said this before its the year cleveland sports teams win titles first off it starts off with the cavaliers then indians then in a few years the browns so i predict CAVS vs L A (FAKERS) opps i mean lakers in the finals cavs win in 4 and then LBJ =MVP

Lakers Vs CAVS

Because Boston Have NO KG

• Cavaliers vs Lakers

Lakers in 6

Pistons Win Over Suns

I like the celtics

but I don't think they're gonna make it this year

Im hoping the jazz will advance

but its most likely gonna be Lakers vs. Cavs

CAVS WINNING IT ALL =)

lol...some fools over here want to get 10 points really badly so they decided to go with ur fav team as this year's winners...what a joke....its most probably gonna be Lakers vs Cavs.....im not sure who wil win it all

Source(s): so obvious