Why do people blame craigslist for murder since it was the murderer`s fault?

.......just like guns. They blame guns for crime when it`s the criminals fault. If criminals were controlled better and not let go in and out of prison and they have tougher sentences, people would be safer. Does this sound rediculous or is common sense out the window??? Either way, this person who killed, was... show more .......just like guns. They blame guns for crime when it`s the criminals fault. If criminals were controlled better and not let go in and out of prison and they have tougher sentences, people would be safer. Does this sound rediculous or is common sense out the window??? Either way, this person who killed, was gonna do no matter how he was gonna get what he wanted. In the state I left,they release criminals all the time on account of error judgment and or cannot afford to house them. Doesn`t make sense to me. The same people who say the death penalty is cruel will turn around and freak out if their little girl is raped and killed and they fight to hire the best lawyer to put the person away.
Update: I have tools in my toolkit that can be easily used as a weapon but i use my tools for tools. sooooooo