Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

show me god outside of a book...........?

- show me god in nature for all i see is evolution.

- show me god in life for all i see is chance.

- show me god in man for all i see is want (i'll do as god says, to get what i want)

-show me god in history for all i see is war (over who's god is right)

- show me god anywhere besides in-between the pages of a book and i will try to see what you do......

-any takers?

x - so by chance some matter magically poofed itself into existence to explode -- isn't that more or less how god is said to have done it?

, turn into basteria ***** a fish and turn into lizard and then die out nad hten ecome mammals and bird and then turn into us nut still be in it's previous forms at the same time? -- that's a very strange way to see evolution and no where near how it works.

it was chance that that explosion as you call it didn;t ruin thing s? -- um. yes, their was just as much chance that nothing would come of the 'big bang' you're refering to as their was that life would be able to form.

"i'll do wat God wants cauze i know HE only wants wats best for me, HE loves me and i love Him!" -- and you want to go to heaven cause hell sounds horrid - as it was meant to.

God is the creator so there is no history, HE has always been and always wil be -- that's proves nothing other then when you can't find an answer you fall back to such things as 'because god wanted it'.

it's so clear - i'm agnostic not atheist (significant difference) - and my morals are perfectly in tact thank you. just because i do not believe in god, dose not mean i don't know right from wrong or that i am not willing to do the right thing or looking for a way to 'get out of it'. it just means i don't need someone looking over my shoulder to be a good person.... how bout you?

iris - then what created god?... that is a circle logic that gets no one anywhere....

-- 'if you just look around you can see god everywhere.' --- kay, so show me, that is the question, not origins not the big bang, where is god in the world around us where so many claim to see him?

x - not knowing exactly how the universe started dose not prove their is a god, it simply proves we don't know.

-do what god wants - so a bunch of people on a spinning rock in the middle of a bunch of nothing should follow a god that some guy told us was real about 2000 years ago? why not do what zues says, he's been around longer and got more time invested. if some random person started screaming today, that we've got it all wrong, and 'this (new) god' was the way, and it sounded better then what we've tried to date, how would that be different?

something from nothing - again, isnt that what 'god' did?

-yes, i may be wrong, i know and accept that. if i am, so be it, no take backs, i get it. - but i see no logic in god. and no one has even come close to showing me he is more then a security blanket for those who can't handle being alone.

'gods morals' are humans morals, don't kill, don't steal. you don't need god to know this is wrong. wtf. how is that hard to get?

Favorite Answer

Wow someone is in the angry chair today.

so by chance some matter magically poofed itself into existence to explode, turn into basteria f uck a fish and turn into lizard and then die out nad hten ecome mammals and bird and then turn into us nut still be in it's previous forms at the same time?

it was chance that that explosion as you call it didn;t ruin thing s?

"i'll do wat God wants cauze i know HE only wants wats best for me, HE loves me and i love Him!"

God is the creator so there is no history, HE has always been and always wil be

i just did, your move...........no wait, i just kinged you, check mate jk, i don;t even play that game but on a serious note, your turn buddy........

edit: so then explain this evolution. true or false, all these thing we have today have eolved from some matter that somehow exploded? you people like to sya "who created God?" tell me, who created this Matter? where'd it come from to explode in the first place? why'd it one day decide to explode into the unverse? what was there before it? before it exploded, what surrounded it? what contained it? head hurt yet? i'm only just beginning.

if something didn't contain that, how did it even exist? can you show me theis speck taht suddenly popcorned into us and the universe?

i think it's only right we do whatever God wants. think, don't you obey your parents? or do you obey fish or monkey that tell you to splurt out the dihrrea i'm reading from you? if so, why do you obey your parents. aren't you the same thing as them? wat gives them the right to boss you around or ever have (in case your older or they're dead or something)?

tell me that bullshitt reason for how somethign could all of a sudden be when before nothign was? tell me, is the blank screen you're imaging black or white? remember, there a]was no color either then? no light. but no such thing as darkness eithre.

so tell me, if you go off of chance, than your whole life may be a lie! so then by all rights, you're a lie!

Source(s): your morals can;t be intact. you're forgetting to worship God! besudes, how do you really knwo what's right and wring? is it a mayyrt of opinion? how do you hudge? "this poop throwing monkey says slap and scrath anyone i want, he's my ancestor so i'd better obey him?" wtf! these atoms tell you to be right? edit: you cant "so be it" stuff of this matter, it's faaaar too important even to you!you see, i get your game. you'r enot doing thiscause you want us to see thing your way, you want to believe in God but you just can't set youeself to a belief and you want someone bearing absolute undeniable no doubt 100% truth and evidence so at last your aching heart can be at peace. HA! well like i said,

If God talked directly to us in a loud voice from Heaven, someone would accuse us of having an elaborate sound system set up. Sadly, I believe the days of actually seeing God's power in such a way as to only come from Him are over. Not saying miracles are gone, they are just easier to explain away due to medicine, science, and so on. "Blessed are they who have not seen and yet believe." The power of the HS is what gives Christians the ability to carry on in a world that either doesn't care (best case scenario) or actively hates us (worst case scenario). Have a great day (anyway, lol)!

Here's an answer from science:

Entropy - The Second Law of Thermodynamics - states that in nature all order tends toward disorder. As such, things that occur naturally are always moving toward a state of decay or disorganization, not towards order which evolution would suggest.

If you fail to see good in nature, you will fail to see God in nature. Only you (with God's help) can overcome your pessimism, cynicism, and anger.

Try starting with an attempt to find the good in yourself!

Anthony Flew, a renowed atheiest philosopher, came to accept the case for intelligent design; "It now seems to me that the findings of more than 50 years of DNA research have provided materials for a new and enormously powerful argument to design."

"There are no detailed Darwinian accounts for the evolution of any fundamental biochemical or cellular system, only variety of wishful speculations. It is remarkable that Darwinism is accepted as a satisfactory explanation for such a vast subject - evolution - with so little rigorous examination of how well its basic theses work in illuminating specific instances of biological adaption or diversity." -Dr. James Shapiro; Professor of Microbiology, University of Chicago.

If you believe we arrived here by a chance random processes, then obviously your brain, and your thought processes, are also the product of randomness. So you don’t know whether it evolved the right way, or even what right would mean in that context. You don’t know if you’re making correct statements or even whether you’re asking the right questions.

Show me God...you asked..

God is not a thing like everyday thing that can be showed to you...

But yes He has revealed Himself...

John 20

Jesus and Thomas

24Although Thomas the Twin was one of the twelve disciples, he wasn't with the others when Jesus appeared to them. 25So they told him, "We have seen the Lord!"

But Thomas said, "First, I must see the nail scars in his hands and touch them with my finger. I must put my hand where the spear went into his side. I won't believe unless I do this!"

26A week later the disciples were together again. This time, Thomas was with them. Jesus came in while the doors were still locked and stood in the middle of the group. He greeted his disciples 27and said to Thomas, "Put your finger here and look at my hands! Put your hand into my side. Stop doubting and have faith!"

28Thomas replied, "You are my Lord and my God!"

29Jesus said, "Thomas, do you have faith because you have seen me? The people who have faith in me without seeing me are the ones who are really blessed!"

Why John Wrote His Book

30Jesus worked many other miracles [a] for his disciples, and not all of them are written in this book. 31But these are written so that you will put your faith in Jesus as the Messiah and the Son of God. If you have faith in [b] him, you will have true life.

• T P

Atheists don’t want evidence.

Atheists don’t want a PERSONAL accountability to God.

It is a lack of morals that leads a person to reject belief in God.

People do not reject the idea of there being a Creator Being. Rather, people reject the idea of there being a Creator Being who demands morality from His creation.

People reject belief in God due to a desire to live free of the moral constraints He requires and to escape the guilt that accompanies the violation of those constraints

It's up to us to decipher Life's secret codes,as it applies to our individual life. God creates in the Darkness,,just like a child developing in the womb.

If we knew all the answers ....We would be Gods and survive forever.

Yet we die , Creation and Evolution remains a mystery for Mankind.

So what your saying is some random atoms colliding together and deciding to create things UNSEEN such as love, hapiness, sadness, anger, curiosity and intelligence is LOGICAL?

What created the atom? the neutron? Proton? Electron? Positron? how did they all "come together" by chance if positive and negative repel?

Show me Abraham Lincoln outside of a book.