Show me god outside of a book...........?

- show me god in nature for all i see is evolution. - show me god in life for all i see is chance. - show me god in man for all i see is want (i'll do as god says, to get what i want) -show me god in history for all i see is war (over who's god is right) - show me god anywhere besides in-between the... show more - show me god in nature for all i see is evolution.
- show me god in life for all i see is chance.
- show me god in man for all i see is want (i'll do as god says, to get what i want)
-show me god in history for all i see is war (over who's god is right)
- show me god anywhere besides in-between the pages of a book and i will try to see what you do......

-any takers?
Update: x - so by chance some matter magically poofed itself into existence to explode -- isn't that more or less how god is said to have done it? , turn into basteria ***** a fish and turn into lizard and then die out nad hten ecome mammals and bird and then turn into us nut still be in it's previous forms at... show more x - so by chance some matter magically poofed itself into existence to explode -- isn't that more or less how god is said to have done it?

, turn into basteria ***** a fish and turn into lizard and then die out nad hten ecome mammals and bird and then turn into us nut still be in it's previous forms at the same time? -- that's a very strange way to see evolution and no where near how it works.

it was chance that that explosion as you call it didn;t ruin thing s? -- um. yes, their was just as much chance that nothing would come of the 'big bang' you're refering to as their was that life would be able to form.

"i'll do wat God wants cauze i know HE only wants wats best for me, HE loves me and i love Him!" -- and you want to go to heaven cause hell sounds horrid - as it was meant to.

God is the creator so there is no history, HE has always been and always wil be -- that's proves nothing other then when you can't find an answer you fall back to such things as 'because god wanted it'.
Update 2: it's so clear - i'm agnostic not atheist (significant difference) - and my morals are perfectly in tact thank you. just because i do not believe in god, dose not mean i don't know right from wrong or that i am not willing to do the right thing or looking for a way to 'get out of it'. it just... show more it's so clear - i'm agnostic not atheist (significant difference) - and my morals are perfectly in tact thank you. just because i do not believe in god, dose not mean i don't know right from wrong or that i am not willing to do the right thing or looking for a way to 'get out of it'. it just means i don't need someone looking over my shoulder to be a good person.... how bout you?
Update 3: iris - then what created god?... that is a circle logic that gets no one anywhere....

-- 'if you just look around you can see god everywhere.' --- kay, so show me, that is the question, not origins not the big bang, where is god in the world around us where so many claim to see him?
Update 4: x - not knowing exactly how the universe started dose not prove their is a god, it simply proves we don't know. -do what god wants - so a bunch of people on a spinning rock in the middle of a bunch of nothing should follow a god that some guy told us was real about 2000 years ago? why not do what zues says,... show more x - not knowing exactly how the universe started dose not prove their is a god, it simply proves we don't know.

-do what god wants - so a bunch of people on a spinning rock in the middle of a bunch of nothing should follow a god that some guy told us was real about 2000 years ago? why not do what zues says, he's been around longer and got more time invested. if some random person started screaming today, that we've got it all wrong, and 'this (new) god' was the way, and it sounded better then what we've tried to date, how would that be different?

something from nothing - again, isnt that what 'god' did?

-yes, i may be wrong, i know and accept that. if i am, so be it, no take backs, i get it. - but i see no logic in god. and no one has even come close to showing me he is more then a security blanket for those who can't handle being alone.
Update 5: 'gods morals' are humans morals, don't kill, don't steal. you don't need god to know this is wrong. wtf. how is that hard to get?