Is Eric Holder acting without Obama's green light?

This radio station seems to think so.

(Information is Power.... 1450 WOL!)- (live stream) 6am-10am

How naive are these people ?

• Favorite Answer

He most certainly can. Constitutionally the President of the United States of America is not allowed to interfere with the due diligence of the Attorney General, a member of the President's Cabinet. Conversely, to the most recent Bush Administration, the Attorney General is not suppose to be complicit with Presidential policies, but rather independent. This is check and balances, most famously known as Separation of Powers. An old concept that looks new, due to the previous administration's disregard for constitutional authority and due process. In fact, the Vice President and the cabinet can vote that the President is unable to discharge his duties.

The answer is yes. Eric Holder, Attorney General can act without Barack Obama, Presidents "green light". I am not sure which way it appears people are naive. Could that be naive with the Constitution or naive and confused about the facts.

To assure you that I am not a partisan hack below is the proof it supports my comments.

Have a good day.

http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_cnb.html