Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Edi Gathegi and Kellan Lutz in Australia...?

Okay, so I look on every single popular Twilight site there is every single day, and I didn't find out until it was ON THE NEWS!! that Kellan (Emmett) and Edi (Laurent) were coming to Australia!!!

Then I was like crying that I missed it xD Sooo.. My dad said that if they were doing a mall appearance or something that, he would take me no matter where it is xD

So then I go on google and then find out they're only doing these Twilight-themed proms that are already sold out!!!!

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THEY ARE DOING A FREAKIN MALL APPEARANCE!!!! or I will die!!!!

:'(

-ambah.x

Favorite Answer

They're attending the Twilight prom in Sydney (tonight) and Melbourne (tomorrow night), but these events sold out a long time ago.

They'll both also be at Gifts for the Geek in Geelong (VIC) on Sunday afternoon.

OMG, lol i waited in line at the city at like 5am in the morning for kellan and Edi :D i went crazy, i woke up at like 1 am to get ready for the city and had alot of coffee and let me just say, it was SO WORTH IT! AND OMG I GOT THEIR SIGNATURES ! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH ! and all i know is that they are doing those prom things :\ i heard kellan went scuba diving recently, maybe try going to randomn places and you never know when you might bump into them. cause they have been to like radio stations in melbourne so maybe try around richmond or somthing :)

I know what you mean i didnt find out they were coming until i saw it on the internet...but im okay with it if Robert Pattinson came and i didnt know thats when i would be upset..

Sorry, never heard of them!

I'll tell you that they are doing a mall appearance just so you won't die!

:)