Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

[教師求職信]請幫忙看一下文法和其他錯漏,感謝

Dear Principal,

I am applying the Chinese graduate master position posted on xxxxxxx.com. Secondary education is full of challenges now since it is facing a huge and unpredictable resulted change in the whole system, but I believe that my experiences and enthusiasm can help me to overcome all the problems I will meet.

I studied Chinese at XXXXU and I graduated in 200X. I can teach both junior and senior Mathematics and Chinese. I had been a part time Chinese teacher of XXXXXXX Education Centre when I was year 2 and 3. Now I am a full time Chinese teacher there and my duties are listed in the resume that sent with this letter.

I am an experienced Chinese teacher and I am well-prepared to teach. I have a well understanding of the new 334 system and I know how the Chinese courses will look like after the reformation.

I believe that schools and teachers play an important role in education since I am a beneficiary. I got only 5 points in my first HKCEE and I caught a chance of repeating F5. I met some excellent teachers and I got 25 finally. I recognized that education can really change the life of somebody. It is a massive job and I believe that it is my lifelong career.

I visited the web site of your school and I found that the school founding principles and my aspirations are perfectly matched. I hope I can have a chance to work with you and help more students to grow or renew their life like how my teachers had done to me.

I am looking forward to speaking with you about the future development of the school and how I can work for it.

Yours Sincerely,

XXXXX

01/01/09

Rating
  • chan
    Favorite Answer

1. Applying for (用 preposition "for")

2. Unpredictable changes

3. Well-prepared for teaching (用 preposition "for")

4. Good understanding

5. I was benefited from both of them (由他們而獲益)

6. Got 5 marks

7. Considered that education...(認為)

2009-04-25 00:01:55 補充:

8. my duties are listed in the resume enclosed with this application letter.

您好,我推薦您一個非常不錯的英語學習網站,里面有很多非常不錯的學習資源,您能從中得到不少幫助:

http://www.hkenglishstudy.info/

祝您好運!

• Bluedy

I would like to apply the Chinese graduate master position posted on xxxxxxx.com. Secondary education is full of challenges now as it is facing a huge and unpredictable change in the whole system. Nevertheless, I believe that my experiences and enthusiasm can help me to overcome all the coming problems.

I had studied Chinese in XXXXU and I graduated on 200X. I can handle the teaching of both subjects : Mathematics and Chinese. I had been a part time Chinese teacher of XXXXXXX Education Centre when I was in year 2 and 3 of college. Now I am a full time Chinese teacher and my duties are listed in the resume which sent with this letter.

since I am a beneficiary : I can't understand the meaning, sorry.