Anonymous

I as a White person, want to tell minorities this. (question included)?

Right now we may make up 66 percent of the US population, but soon, you guys will outnumber us. I look forward to that day because if you look at it, in a lot of the good states like California and in places like New York City (where I live) minorities outnumber us Whites. We may be the largest group if you break the minorities up into different groups (Whites are a bigger group than Hispanics, Blacks and Asians individually in NYC, but together the minorities outnumber the Whites). A lot of these areas tend to be advanced as compared to the South which is mostly full of conservatives, but eventually change will come.

Just to let you all know, there are Whites like me who are rooting for the minorities to outnumber my race. I am White and I do admit we have done a lot of stuff in the past, if it wasn't for us, there wouldn't have been wars in Africa or starvation in other nations. I look forward to more minority children studying abroad as compared to White children, I look forward to more Hispanic and Black men marrying Asian wives as compared to White men. I look forward to 2050, a changed America full of different colors and less discrimination.

So here are my questions

1. Do you think this can happen as early as 2020?

2. Will you be happy as well?

3. Do you think that after 2050 it will be nearly impossible for the US to have a White president?

thank you!

For the marrying Asian wives part, I meant that now people will view an American citizen as a Black man or a Hispanic man, not only a White man.

Best Answer

1. No.

2. No. I don't think whites are the problem. Nearly any person with too much power will become corrupt, whites aren't the only ones susceptible to this corruption and abuse of power. If it isn't one race taking advantage of some countries, it will be another.

3. No, not at all.

I thank you for your support, though.

1. I think it'll happen by 2050, but not 2020.

2. I don't really care who the majority is in the US. I just want an end to discrimination.

3. It will not be impossible for a white president to be in power. Look at South Africa. Whites make up a small percentage there, but they're the ones in control. That's how it usually works.

Let me tell you about my views-

1) I don't believe in interracial marriage, because your heritage and family history should be important to you. Even though I live in the US, I am of 100% Irish lineage, meaning everybody in my ancestry was 100% Irish, and I am proud of it. I would hate to think that ancestors on one side of my family were mortal enemies with my ancestors on the other side of my family.

2) I am not racist. Italians should be proud to be Italian, Kenyans should be proud to be Kenyans, etc.

3) As far as "Whites" being to blame for wars in Africa, or starvation in other nations: what the hell? Where would the "minorities" in America be if it wasn't for white Americans? They would have no government-sponsored healthcare, housing, foodstamps, etc that minorities and whites all use. They wouldn't have had all those shops and malls in New Orleans to loot and plunder during the aftermath of hurricane Katrina. They wouldn't have to opportunity to live in the greatest country on earth.

4) While I'm on my soapbox, why do so many Americans think that white Americans were/are to blame for the enslavement of Blacks? I don't think that myself or any of you reading this are old enough to have had anything to do with the slave trade. What's done is done and in the past. Do I hold a grudge against the English for the enslavement and opression of my Irish ancestors for the last 900 years? Absolutely not, no englishman alive today can change what happened in the past.

-I will be happy when everybody can mind their own business and not worry about race and the idea that there should be a certain ratio of one race to another.

-As far as presidents go, I think a person's qualifications and leadership skills far outweigh what color that person's skin is.

By the way, I am a rightwing conservative, christian, pro-gun, pro-life, pro-constitution, redneck farm boy. Any other questions?

1. No, not 2020. Studies show it'll probably happen in 2045-2050

2. I wouldn't be happy or sad. I really wouldn't care the transformation will go slowly it won't be so noticeable.

3. I don't think so. I think it'll still be possible to have a white president.

You are so right about the study abroad thing, not enough minority students get a chance at this as compared to White American students. Also for the Asian part, dude, their countries are racist as shibonkers, they HATE change and they hate people who do not have European features. Overall, thanks lol.

You seem to step back to make concessions but without looking at things in a bigger perspective. Your mentality is too weak. Glad you are not our president, or we would surrender to any country who fight with the usa with just toy guns.

1. No.

2. Won't care.

3. No.

Thanks for your support, but I disagree with your last statement. American citizens are most often considered either Black or White.

P.S.- Try to let go of your "White Guilt". It isn't attractive and does nothing to enhance you as a person. I say this with love.

we will see how minorities can take care of this country. i do not think they are ready though to be honest. they still have a long way to go before even thinking about that. it is not very possible though that they will outnumber the majority in 2020 especially since every minority cares about itself more than others and rightfully so.

1 a little bit later 2050

2 no cuz its not important to me

3 no

leave out the black and hispanic crap and I agree

1. NO

2. NO, too many blacks and hispanics by then

3. Very likely, with our president being Black, there are great chances of having president being mixed