"islamically you only meet with your last spouse"?

:

what? why? how come? proof?

you get what you want in heaven, the perfect spouse

so i doubt whether he/she is first or last matters. . .

or am i missing something?

thanks

:

see, that's what i thought...

what are the real details regarding 'your spouse in heaven'?

O__o

: . . . . . . .

:

Shadow, i did not ask for your favorite bookmark :)

{burned yet again?}

: . . . .

Best Answer

LOL, I don't know either....

once my husband asked me not to married again if he passed away before me, because if I remarried, my last husband will be my spouse in heaven, and if he is also in heaven he won't get spouse in there.

I don't know if that's right in Islam, but that's a stupid conversation. I told him that if he gets heaven, nothing will make him sad, meet me or not, he will always happy if he gets heaven

Well I reckon I will be sick of all husbands lol,so how about can I have no husbands? No offense to the guys but the ONLY reason I even see a need for marriage or love is to procreate in a healthy manner for my future kids. Other than that you are all totally dispensable lol. So yeah in heaven I want no husbands,I think allah will grant me that.

yes u r right

if u were married to more than one_not at the same time lol_u will be married to the best of them

if u were married to someone and he was bad to u,u will get a good husband,

so if u_sadly_didn't get married in life_because u died before u do_or also,sadly_you just didnt get married...

lol

edit:

nothing except they will be the best,and they will see u as the best,no flaws or boredom,and u will be more beautiful than all the hoores that ur husband will get.....inshAllah.

It is said (I think) Umm-Salamah of the Mothers of the faithful: one of the Prophet's wives, will be with her former husband, Abd Allah ibn `Abd al-Asad, in the heavens NOT with the Prophet (sa).

hence :"islamically you only meet with your last spouse"? No.

''you get what you want in heaven, the perfect spouse

so i doubt whether he/she is first or last matters. . .'' right on

Source(s): http://uk.singlemuslim.com/ Something to aid your search. All in good faith.

That is not true; there is no "rule" as to what happens in Jannaah; Allaah says:

وَهُمْ فِي مَا اشْتَهَتْ أَنفُسُهُمْ خَالِدُونَ

((They shall forever dwell in what their souls desired))

Regarding spuses:

فِيهِنَّ قَاصِرَاتُ الطَّرْفِ لَمْ يَطْمِثْهُنَّ إِنسٌ قَبْلَهُمْ وَلَا جَانٌّ

((Wherein both will be Qasirat-ut-Tarf [chaste females (wives) restraining their glances, desiring none except their husbands], with whom no man or jinni has had tamth before them))

Prophet Muhammad (sa) said: ''Any woman whose husband dies and she marries someone else after him, she will be with the last of her husbands.”

[Classed as saheeh by Al-Albaani (may Allaah have mercy on him) in Saheeh Al-Jaami’, 2704, and in Al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 1281]

In Janna will have all we desire!

now the question is

are we gonna do all we have to do to get there?

• Moses

It does not matter.

• bLoOoP

dunnoe but wat i wanna know is if u die before marrying do get a partner in heaven?