Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Battingbothwaysvey: Have your contacts ever made you question your sexual preferences?

Best Answer

Nah, I'm comfortable being a homo with a wife.

*cries*

Source(s): Which reminds me of my poor, lonely question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnwD8...
  • Lisa

Hey :) When I've been really lonely, I've often wondered if i could fit in with the Gay scene. You know like just wander in the bar and start talking to people fitting in. As i can't do that in straight bars. But i am just not sexually attracted to them or ever been curious. (Saying that though i'm not really sexually attracted to anything these days, maybe a caterpillar here and there) I don't know about the average persons opinion but i used to associate gays with being open minded... after meeting a few gays i found they were just like everyone else, a few open minded, the majority small minded. A lot use their 'gayness' as if there's something wrong with them, like the world owes them something.

• Tigger

Nope

I was kind of questioning that before I ever met them but yeah, they definitely cause me to get confused even more in that department.

Damn smexy contacts

Actually... not my contacts. But everytime I ask a question here, Yahoo! Answers always suggests to put it in the Gay and Lesbian section, so now I'm sexually confused.

yes, i did to once. because i really liked his writing style but i wasn't sure because his name was Albie: I'm Sasha Fierce. And I asked him, You're a guy right? but when I went back to his question it turned out that he was gay. I really didn't care, but he eliminated me as his contacts right after that.

So Albie if you read this I'm sorry if I offended you

• Cami

In my little "cyber P&S world", I roll both ways, BUT, in the real world I'm plain ol' straight.

**hugs & kisses to all my contacts**

That damn swallow...I'm tellin you what! I'd hunt that one down in a minute!

Honestly all my female contacts are hot lil ladies and I love them.

I've thought about trying something new on the menu.

I'm strictly dic*ly! Nothing anyone could ever say to change that!