Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Saint george what is it with these foreigners coming over here taking our saint hoods?

he wasn't a brit he lived in ancient turkey

not only do they nick out jobs benefits and trousers but johnny foreigner steals our patron saint too

i am sick of multiculturalism

even the BNP support it

http://bnp.org.uk/2009/04/happy-st-georg...

englands own saint is from overseas i'm so outraged i could post a sarcastic rant on yahoo despite the fact i know many users will not get it be upset and report me

1 hour ago - 4 days left to answer.

Favorite Answer

I agree with Gungo Pea

We indigenous Brits are nothing more than inhabitants on an island created from all corners on the earth. I agree we should clear out the forking foreigners who suck our system like leeches, but there is a flaw in that.

Like the Romans, we once conquered, and indeed contributed to the trade we have today. It has however gone too far.

I've often wondered why the Romans never stayed in power and why Britain isn't full of Italian Mamma's eager to breed whilst stuffing pizza.

The world has changed.

... It isn't a nice place either, but then again it never was.

Bearing in mind I'm in my mid 40's , the last time I was aware of St Georges Day was when I was a cub scout - over 30 years ago.

I've celebrated St Patricks on occasion, but only as it is more popular, but then the Irish do have more fun than us sad old Brits - especially as they don't have a tw@t from Scotland running their country.

Im so glad im Welsh! We respect our Dewi Sant!

Thats why nobody celebrates it.

Lets give it to M.r Bean.