Help I told her something that will make her think im a total loser..?

Well I was texting this girl I really really like...in love I think is the best way I can describe it. We were bf/gf for a bit then she broke up and but we're still friends and I hope something more again... but anyway I was talkin to her on msn after she talked to my friend (who was on my msn earlier) and we... show more Well I was texting this girl I really really like...in love I think is the best way I can describe it. We were bf/gf for a bit then she broke up and but we're still friends and I hope something more again...
but anyway I was talkin to her on msn after she talked to my friend (who was on my msn earlier) and we agreed that I can't make small talk if my life depended on it. That made me feel pretty bad but it's true and I brought it up so...yeah anyway then a day later I texted her "sorry I didn't text you today I didn't know if you would wanna talk to me cuz I'm so bad at it but I just wanna say I hope you had a good day and goodnight." She didn't reply to that and now I'm starting to freak out that she might just stop talking to me cuz she thinks I'm a total loser now...I just texted her "hey whats up?" and she hasn't replied yet that was like half an hour ago so..im really startin to get nervous about all this. she probably never wants to talk to me again...

Should I apologize for that text? Or just act as if it never happened and keep talking to her?