AC DC FTW asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Who do u see out of these wrestler winning a world title?

Who do u see out of the following wrestlers winning a world title and why?

John Morrison

MVP

Kofi Kingstons

Evan Bourne

Mr Kennedy

Matt Hardy

Jack Swagger

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Morrison - probably within two years..he will have a solid run as champ and ultimately be a multi-world title holder.

Swagger - the company is also poised to give him a push to the top

(those two could be driving the WWE train in a couple years)

The others...I just don't see it in the cards.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Ken Kennedy has a shoulder injury and may not be back to wrestle for the forseable future. John Morrison, MVP, Jack Swagger, Matt Hardy, Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne could definitely win either the WWE Championship or the World Heavyweight Title. Injuries would be the biggest factors stoping them.

• All of them eventually in my opinion.

John Morrison: He's a talented superstar who has good mic skill wrestling ability and charisma to succeed in the future. He's going to win a world championship when the older wrestlers retire.

MVP: He's very close but going to Raw might have killed his momentum because at Raw he'll be buried by the main eventers like John Cena Batista Triple H Randy Orton etc. He's a talented superstar and he might be the closest guy to reaching a world championship first.

Kofi Kingston: He has the ability to get a world championship in the future but i think he still has some ways to go before finally reaching the main event though. Very entertaining superstar though.

Evan Bourne: Probably like the future face of high flying wrestling in the wwe like the next Rey Mysterio. He's a great wrestler i saw his work in Japan and he certainly is entertaining enough to reach the top all he needs is the right push and the crowd reaction.

Mr. Kennedy: He was great and was supposed to get a world championship in 2007 before he got his shoulder injury. Kennedy might not even return because his career could possibly be ruined by his shoulder injury. He was a very entertaining superstar though.

Matt Hardy: I would definitely say he's the closest he's been getting a great push defeating his brother and is now treated as a huge star. Matt has the wrestling ability to go far he just needs to get used right to get a world championship. His heel gimmick might be what he needs.

Jack Swagger: He's young right now but i think when the older superstars retire he'll take their place. He's a great wrestler and he's definitely impressive. I think he has what it takes to become a world champion in the future.

All these superstars in my opinion all deserve a championship in the future and all of them are talented. Out of all of them though i see Matt Hardy getting a world championship first though.

Source(s): This message has been approved by The Champ is Here!
  • 1 decade ago

If I got to personally choose one of those to be a future world champ i'd go with John Morrison. Dude is just all around amazing. Maybe he can use a little mic work but he's not bad by any means.

But realistically i'd say MVP or Jack Swagger. They got the size and the talent that it takes to get it done as world champ. I was a little sketchy on Swagger until I seen him on RAW a few weeks ago. Good promo with Cena and he even tho he lost to Cena, he looked like a star doing it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Morrison,Swagger,Hardy, Kennedy

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mr. Kennnedy, MVP, Kofi kingston, Evan Bourne, John Morrison, Jack swagger and Mattt Hardy. Opps i said them all.

Fun Fact: Did You know that the ecw championship is a world-title but is not the most respected.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

John Morrison

Evan Bourne and

Mr Kennedy

• 1 decade ago

John Morrison

Evan Bourne

and Mr. Kennedy...... Kennedy

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Evan bourne, Jack Swagger, Kofi Kingston, Mr.Kennedy

• 1 decade ago

Mr. Kennedy because he was supposed to become a world champion in two occasions but he got injured the first time and the second he was suspended for drugs.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.