yahoo online chat support?

i heard there is a yahoo online chat support, ive been looking for two days now and i cant seem to find it, anyone give me the link to it?

I just contacted chat to report a problem with my spouse's account.. she can not see chat only community on help. I was told that chat is not available to everyone and he could.. or wouldn't help me with the other account even though I gave him the email address and problem!! This sucks big time... time to change over to gmail!

• Burn The Yahoo Flag
      https://www.facebook.com/Burn-The-Yahoo-Flag-242842096152931

We have gotten locked out of our business account. It looks as if someone has changed our password without us knowing it. We have tried to recover the email but it will not except our security questions either. How can we get back in?

I cannot get into my emails it keeps saying username or password incorrect I have changed my password 6 times and I still won't work can someone please help me

Hello it comes to mistake, i just want to delete my skype account but you deleted my e mail acoount. Please renew my email account.

I have a yahoo account, and then a business account because I have a website. The passwords are the same on each account which is fine. I then also have ATT.net email account that seems to be linked and mastered. Now my att.net account has a different password then my yahoo and business account. I can change my att.net email account but can not change my password for yahoo, and business account. I really don't like talking to these people, because most of them are so uninformed you have to go over it 5 times and they just give you to another department or person. I have had a business account for over 10 years with yahoo, but now that it is Aabaco or luminate or what every it is called now the sites keep changing it has gone to complete Junk. If they had a help chat link that worked It would sure make things easier.

Also for got to add Aabaco website log in has another password then the yahoo or att mail

a yahoo update message keeps poping up when i go to y mail its asking for a password that they say was changed i dont know what the password is and on my new computer i just purchases its saying tn my mail that is is out of sync

hi

apparently Yahoo has changed the email format as of yesterday I've been receiving advertising emails every couple of seconds, how do I stop receiving these annoying advertising

Problem with wife email account. Try to reset the password, but the messages with the temporary password, never reach our phones or my email.

I'm afraid Yahoo is down the tubes. The service has been getting steadily worse for a few years now and it looks like it's about to fold up and die. Move to another email!

• Burn The Yahoo Flag