Heather! asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Phentermine without a perscription?

I've taken Phentermine in the past and it worked wonders for me. Does anyone know where I can get Phentermine. Not the capsules because they don't work. I no longer have a prescription. They have to be the spotted football pills. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

I don't think it's possible.The only way to get REAL phentermine is from your doctor or from a local weight loss clinic.

It was possible to get phentermine online a few years ago, but those times are long gone since it has become strictly controlled!

Please read about online phentermine scams before you send your credit card details to anyone http://www.weight-loss-boards.com/phentermine-scam...

Simply there is no more RELIABLE source selling phentermine online .. there are scammers selling you fake herbals or just fake and even DANGEROUS stuff.. (or the most common.. your cc gets charged and you get nothing in return as there is no.. I repeat.. there is NO RELIABLE place online to get phen anymore.. there were a few some years ago like Custom HRT(out of business) but not anymore....