Nike Free 3.0 + Socks?

are you supposed to wear these shoes with socks? they are not very comfortable with socks, just wondering and thanks

Favorite Answer

I use the Nike Free 5.0 and I wear socks with them. I suppose it's the same for the entire range? One thing to note, you should not wear too thick a pair of socks as it'll probably 'disconnect' you from the shoe since it's not as supportive as a regular pair of shoes.

The socks I use with this pair are very thin. It's also Nike Elite Running socks with the perforated upper section. Not sure what they call it but they're thin and they work very fine with the 5.0s.

Source(s): Personal Experience

buying designer shoes tips Articles

Teens want to craft their planet. Anne Geddes Anne Geddes is actually not a high fashion designer but a photographer and has developed some of the globe's cutest infant pictures. Even so, Anne Geddes has established a extensive on the internet solution variety including baby apparel, inspired by the animal costumes used for several of he . Teens want to craft their globe. Nevertheless, when it comes down to little ones designer clothes and specially the Ralph Lauren little ones range, it's nowhere close to as high priced as it would be if buying in adult sizes.

http://www.sneakeronlineforsale.us

Woman

http://www.bestsneakershop.us

There was even a scene in an old Deathlok comic in which he visits his wife, who finds him hideous and repulsive!

Basically, if you combined the imagery, ideas and themes of the Terminator, Robocop and Escape From New York (or really, any post apocolyptic movie) and smooshed all together, you have Deathlok. Except Deathlok predates them all! You think a chararacter who was that influential would find a home in the hearts of today comic readers well, we think so anyway.

personal preference, if I don't I get blisters. Try thin socks but if they are comfortable without then you should be fine